PDA

View Full Version : YourTeen, a forum for teenagers!

lDavids
27-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Join YourTeen now, Est. 27th May 2009, we are a (hopefully) growing community which enables teenages to join, chat, make friends and relax with other members.

Remember, Registration is FREE.

Join Now by Clicking Here (http://www.yourteen.tk)

Regards,
David

P.S. Some people may be put off by the what i can only describe as a *Removed* domain, but please dont worry, a payed for .net/.com/.co.uk domain will be payed for depending on site sucess.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

blanky12!
28-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Join YourTeen now, Est. 27th May 2009, we are a (hopefully) growing community which enables teenages to join, chat, make friends and relax with other members.

Remember, Registration is FREE.

Join Now by Clicking Here (http://www.yourteen.tk)

Regards,
David

P.S. Some people may be put off by the what i can only describe as a shi**y domain, but please dont worry, a payed for .net/.com/.co.uk domain will be payed for depending on site sucess.
Just going to say about a better domain but it already looks like you've got it covered! Good job on the site.

AgnesIO
28-05-2009, 05:19 PM
I like the skin however people will be put off by the domain (i know you have said) and the myBB thing - as anyone could make a forum like that.

I don't want toruin your hopes, thats just my view, good luck with it nonetheless!

Flisker
28-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Sounds the same as URT33N.com.

Richie
01-06-2009, 04:26 AM
Hello there,
I don't think this will work, reason being there are so many teen forum's that it would be impossible to get viewers onless you give away V.I.P to every member, the site is good but like i said i don't think teen forums will be that popular in a few weeks time, The popular teen forums at this momment and time will be ok, but i'd advise people not to make these sort of forum's onless you are willing to waste money and time.

RyanDOT
02-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Hello there,
I don't think this will work, reason being there are so many teen forum's that it would be impossible to get viewers onless you give away V.I.P to every member, the site is good but like i said i don't think teen forums will be that popular in a few weeks time, The popular teen forums at this momment and time will be ok, but i'd advise people not to make these sort of forum's onless you are willing to waste money and time.

Your wrong there, I used to own a teen forum and got over 500 members easily.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!