PDA

View Full Version : Selling GameBattles Account

BainesBoi
28-05-2009, 12:16 PM
I dont know if anyone is interested on here but i am selling an account ranked 15,000 with 12k GB points. No idea if anyone will be interested but post here if you are and offer. I am selling for Habbo UK HCs.

Thanks
Dan

MeRkAgE
28-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Get the **** out. Who would wanna buy a gamebattles account which means they have no life? Idiot.

BainesBoi
28-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Would you go away. If you don't want it then don't bother replying. Still wondering if anyone interested.

MeRkAgE
28-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Would you go away. If you don't want it then don't bother replying. Still wondering if anyone interested.

Reality check here mate. Who's gonna buy a gamebattles account which probably has YOUR name in it, your mates, and your clans? No-one, anyone can get to 15k on gamebattles. I'm actually helping your cause because im bumping it *Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members.

BainesBoi
29-05-2009, 07:19 AM
Ok once again, if anyone is actually interested then please let me know. And no if you knew how it works you can easily leave all the teams and remove all my friends and the username has nothing to do with anything.

J0SH
29-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Don't mind Merkage, he's just angry that he just bought a 20k account and now he has come accross your 15k account.

MeRkAgE
29-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Don't mind Merkage, he's just angry that he just bought a 20k account and now he has come accross your 15k account.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Now get some friends.

J0SH
29-05-2009, 05:21 PM
I recommend taking your own advice, as it doesn't seem you've got many. :)

MeRkAgE
29-05-2009, 05:47 PM
I recommend taking your own advice, as it doesn't seem you've got many. :)

Oh no, no friends on an internet forum :O Shame i can't say the same about you and real life friends isn't it? I thought you were a gamebattles pro with your friend daniel james?

J0SH
29-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Who's talking about friends on the forum? You told me to get friends technically whether they're friends in real life or on the internet, they'd still be classed as friends, and I've never used GameBattles thanks, I re-call you starting up a clan with Dan though ;)

MeRkAgE
29-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Who's talking about friends on the forum? You told me to get friends technically whether they're friends in real life or on the internet, they'd still be classed as friends, and I've never used GameBattles thanks, I re-call you starting up a clan with Dan though ;)

Weren't he your best mate?

J0SH
29-05-2009, 06:27 PM
I knew him for about 4 years but we weren't best friends I know you and him shared a strong friendship though.

MeRkAgE
29-05-2009, 06:35 PM
I knew him for about 4 years but we weren't best friends I know you and him shared a strong friendship though.

No because unlike some, i play with real life mates and not ones i meet on forums :eusa_whis

J0SH
29-05-2009, 07:13 PM
What's wrong with playing with people off the forum? That's exactly the same as playing with randomers online, I also play 360 with people from school, so unless you know me personally I don't think you should say 'unlike' you failed yesterday trying to bomb me btw :) I just put my status as busy, I'll bomb you later don't worry, I'll freeze your second hand arcade.

MeRkAgE
29-05-2009, 09:47 PM
What's wrong with playing with people off the forum? That's exactly the same as playing with randomers online, I also play 360 with people from school, so unless you know me personally I don't think you should say 'unlike' you failed yesterday trying to bomb me btw :) I just put my status as busy, I'll bomb you later don't worry, I'll freeze your second hand arcade.

It's funny cos whenever i post something, i know that i'll get a response, guilty conscience?

J0SH
29-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Why would I not reply back? You think I'm scared of a keyboard warrior?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!