PDA

View Full Version : My pet rats

NEEVE
28-05-2009, 07:24 PM
I thought I'd post some picz of my pet rats. We have 4 hairless(2 have dumbo ears) 1 gambian 4 dumbos(2 are blue dumbos) 2 white top ears a dark brown top eared(cant remember what type of rat) and a little brown rat.
the pic of the rat drinking from cup is one of our old rats that dies a while ago. :( :(

VelvetClover
28-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Rats aren't my favourite pet but I can understand their appeal. I never knew you could get rats with "dumbo" ears lol.
Rats are meant to be quite clever aren't they?

NEEVE
28-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Rats aren't my favourite pet but I can understand their appeal. I never knew you could get rats with "dumbo" ears lol.
Rats are meant to be quite clever aren't they?
they are quite popular dumbo rats. And rats are very clever though you can get some dopey ones :D one of mine took a tea bag from the bin and took it into the living room and carried it right to the cage once. LOL.

eight
28-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Not a single 1 of them looks cute :@

Richie
28-05-2009, 10:56 PM
lol if i seen them id just kick them not that im cruel its just their terriftying but i suppose some people like different things as pets

VelvetClover
28-05-2009, 11:19 PM
they are quite popular dumbo rats. And rats are very clever though you can get some dopey ones :D one of mine took a tea bag from the bin and took it into the living room and carried it right to the cage once. LOL.

LOL aww that's really cute, your rat stealing a teabag lol!!

NEEVE
28-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Not a single 1 of them looks cute :@
there well cute ill post some picz of the baby hairless when i get some and show you all

lol if i seen them id just kick them not that im cruel its just their terriftying but i suppose some people like different things as pets

there not wild rats. and they only bite if you hurt them, upset/annoy them or scare them. we have 12 :) There lovely and easy to litter train and stuff.

Immenseman
28-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Awwww, I hate rats personally my step sister had one and it died, lol wasnt really bothered it was while we were on holiday it had to get put down, she didn't even get to say bye or w/e, lol. anyways, yours look cute neeve

e5
28-05-2009, 11:26 PM
eww dont like rats lol

Arch
29-05-2009, 12:06 AM
hate rats lmao

VelvetClover
29-05-2009, 02:16 AM
I don't like rats tails much - they're sort of scaly.

Trinity
29-05-2009, 03:40 AM
The one in the first picture is cute :)
I love rats, I used to have two grey hooded rats but they're dead now :(

Mint
29-05-2009, 04:10 PM

If that's to prove that rats are clever, I think almost any animal would be able to take something that it wants (usually food) back to it's home. But anyways, I like rats they are cute. :)

eight
29-05-2009, 04:15 PM
If that's to prove that rats are clever, I think almost any animal would be able to take something that it wants (usually food) back to it's home. But anyways, I like rats they are cute. :)

just shows there scavengers and dirty lol

Mint
31-05-2009, 02:01 AM
just shows there scavengers and dirty lol

My dogs always grab things hanging out of the bin, they aren't scavengers. :( Rats are though lool.

Jack.Lfc
31-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Hate there tails. :( wot would u do if they escaped?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!