PDA

View Full Version : Zune HD

Wootzeh
28-05-2009, 10:14 PM
http://gizmodo.com/5272228/zune-hd-hands-on-photos-and-video-tour

if they get the price right, I'd soooooooooo buy one over an iPod touch.

Jaysun
28-05-2009, 10:31 PM
I saw this, it's not bad at all.

[Chris]
28-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Looks quite nice actully..

A Large library of APPS is all thats needed to over take the Touch/phone now?

N!ck
29-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Why call it HD if it's not got any where near a HD screen? I suppose it can output to an external monitor in HD so that will be where they got it from. Misleading for the general consumer base though.

It looks great. I'd be tempted to get one if I like the price.

MrPinkPanther
29-05-2009, 08:26 AM
if they get the price right, I'd soooooooooo buy one over an iPod touch.
Why? It looks like an iPod touch ripoff to me but without the 35,000+ apps which is what makes the iPod touch great. Microsoft will support it for a bit and then if it doesn't take off they will get bored and stop, just like they did with the other Zunes (I am a former zune owner).

Wengles
05-06-2009, 12:15 PM
I have a zune. I love it. Not HD but I had it before ipod touch came out i love 'em. :P Interface is really good.

Agnostic Bear
05-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Why? It looks like an iPod touch ripoff to me but without the 35,000+ apps which is what makes the iPod touch great. Microsoft will support it for a bit and then if it doesn't take off they will get bored and stop, just like they did with the other Zunes (I am a former zune owner).

Zunes are still supported by Microsoft.

Microsoft have a history of taking other people's ideas and turning them into things that aren't useless toys or pretty flashy things that are actually quite annoying, this is no different.

Johno
05-06-2009, 10:03 PM
I really like the Zune HD, I would consider getting one over an iPod really.

The Professor
07-06-2009, 03:58 PM
The thing I hate about all these players is the horrible proprietary software you have to use to get things on it. If this uses proprietary software too it can jog on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!