PDA

View Full Version : Talking in your sleep?

VelvetClover
29-05-2009, 02:22 AM
My boyfriend said something along the lines of "it's really cool though!" in his sleep lol and I told him about it when he woke up and he said I talk in my sleep too sometimes and say "random stuff"
I was just wondering if any of you guys talk in your sleep?
Do any of you sleepwalk?

Ostinato
29-05-2009, 09:09 AM
I don't sleepwalk or snore but my girlfriend says I really make up for it with my talking lol.

Apparently I am quite loud and have full blown conversations with myself during sleep.

William93
29-05-2009, 09:30 AM
I often worry that I don't I might make ****** noises in my sleep.

Anyway, I've heard my step brother sleep talk. He said things like "This way kids, plenty more to see!"

Richie
29-05-2009, 09:31 AM
I think everyone talks in there sleep now and again, i have sleep walked once and when i walk up i didnt know what was happening lol!

iAdam
29-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Some girlfriends say I have conversations with them when I sleep lol and never remember it.

clueless
29-05-2009, 02:51 PM
yes lol!
i always get moaned at
i do it every night apperently

GoldenMerc
29-05-2009, 02:56 PM
i know loads of people who sleep talk, they have really long conversations too lolol.

Immenseman
29-05-2009, 03:19 PM
yeah, apparently i do. i got told by rach i did on sunday night when i stayed at hers but i don't know if she was joking or not

Caution
29-05-2009, 08:22 PM
I talk in my sleep, my mum said it woke her up one night lol. I was apparently shouting at someone. :$ I've sleepwalked before as well. I took bacon and milk out the fridge and put it on the kitchen table one night for some reason.

MJJ
29-05-2009, 08:25 PM
I used to sleepwalk when I was younger, but I don't think I do anymore. I'd just walk around the house and freak my parents out.

I usually only sleeptalk when I'm really really tired.

Pyroka
29-05-2009, 08:32 PM
I APPARENTLY make ****** noises sometimes when im asleep LOLLL.

my gf does, she told me to f off? LOL

Swearwolf
29-05-2009, 08:36 PM
i hardly sleep but when i do ive been told i do lol ive also apparently tried to batter sum1 in my sleep ;( they hit me back

Dinosaurawrr
29-05-2009, 08:50 PM
i do
i snore so loud too
;'[

people can come in and talk 2 me
mum came in nd had a coversation about a t-shirt i was asleep tho dinr=t realise it
found the t-shirt there in the morning
she came 4 a pillow b4 too cos hers was nasty so she nicked of myne
i sat up grabbed the pillow nd gave her it nd layed bk down yet i was asleep
oh nd ive answerd my phone in my sleep n not rememnberd the chat wiv ma friend

GommeInc
29-05-2009, 09:37 PM
I reply to noises sometimes, like if people are talking in the next room or watching TV I reply to answers I'm not meant to answer to :P

Inseriousity.
29-05-2009, 10:31 PM
I talk in my sleep and I've heard my brother talk as well. Things like "Pass the salt" and "This is my nana" but half the time it's impossible to understand a word he says! Luckily I don't sleepwalk cos I sleep on the top of a bunkbed and would probably hurt myself. My sister does though! She went to the toilet asleep once... while my dad was in the bathroom (he had to go to work)

clueless
30-05-2009, 12:02 AM
apperently i cry in my sleep LOL

e5
30-05-2009, 12:11 AM
i like listening to people who sleep talk lmao

brandon
30-05-2009, 12:17 AM
I'm told that I do. Yesterday I woke up dribbling from my mouth lol so I hope I didn't say anything too embarrassing in my dream. :$

VelvetClover
30-05-2009, 11:17 AM
I'm told that I do. Yesterday I woke up dribbling from my mouth lol so I hope I didn't say anything too embarrassing in my dream. :$

Ew, nice lol

Mathew
30-05-2009, 12:02 PM
I used to sleepwalk a few times each week when I was younger.. a few times I have been told I simply walked down the stairs, sat on the couch and laughed. Probably the most strange one is going into the bathroom and brushing my teeth in the middle of the night.

I talk in my sleep often on holiday.. just random muddled up words though.

Mint
30-05-2009, 12:32 PM
I don't talk in my sleep but I use to sleepwalk, I once got up in the middle of the night and came downstairs and put the magic roundabout on tv full blast. :D

eight
31-05-2009, 03:37 PM
I've spoke to my mum when shes in bed, only to find shes asleep and having a totally random conversation

Absently
31-05-2009, 03:44 PM
I talk in my sleep. A good few times I've sleepwalked, panicking that I've missed something. My friend told me that once me and another friend had a conversation with eachother in our sleep, she said ''But he has a girlfriend!'' and I started asking who :( I don't even know how that's possible but owel..

I remember when I was younger my brother used to sleep in my room [I had bunk beds] and I remember he was talking in his sleep, and it was asif he was in a war, he was ordering people around LOL.

colourpot
31-05-2009, 05:08 PM
I APPARENTLY make ****** noises sometimes when im asleep LOLLL.

my gf does, she told me to f off? LOL

LOL! Did i?
apartently i do then.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!