PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Jack

Arron
29-05-2009, 10:47 AM
:(:( My cat Jack got knocked over by a Range Rover last night at about 4/5pm and sadly died. I think he must have broke his jaw because his teeth went through his tongue and the mouth was bleeding quite bad. It came so unexpected and it's knocked me sick, I still can't get over it and don't think I possibly can. He was 2 years old and that's what makes this even more tragic, a big loss in our family because he was a brilliant cat who always was looking to play.

I have a picture of him which I really like in which I took about 3 months ago.

http://uploadpicz.com/images/IHTNPAP.jpg

Such a great cat and I feel as if I've lost someone I've known my whole life.

About 9:30 we buried him across the road where he always went when he was out.

R.I.P Jack :(

J0SH
29-05-2009, 11:06 AM
R.I.P.

Wow he looks a lot like my cat, they're adventureous or what? Rocky has been ran over once and had a few plates in his hips and he hurt his paw the other day, sorry yours didn't survive :( Rocky's brother died two years ago a few days before Christmas so I know how it is to lose a pet you're really close to.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs007.snc1/4173_1013609677182_1733277122_24238_7360925_n.jpg

Spitting image or what

Catzsy
29-05-2009, 11:20 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Jack. He did look like such a lovely cat.
I hope you will soon be feeling better and look back on the lovely times you had with him. RIP Jack xx

lick
29-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Awwwwww looks reallly cute, sorry :(

GrandTheftAudio
29-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Losing a pet is always hard if you're close to it.
He looks adorable, I'm sorry :( xxx

Wahey
29-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Awh, sorry to hear about that (N) :(

flatface
29-05-2009, 03:11 PM
aww, thats so sad, rip x

Immenseman
29-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Awwww, dead cute picture. None of my pets have died so I don't know how you feel but I'm sure it's horrible. Time to get to the pet shop!

Arron
29-05-2009, 03:27 PM
R.I.P.

Wow he looks a lot like my cat, they're adventureous or what? Rocky has been ran over once and had a few plates in his hips and he hurt his paw the other day, sorry yours didn't survive :( Rocky's brother died two years ago a few days before Christmas so I know how it is to lose a pet you're really close to.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs007.snc1/4173_1013609677182_1733277122_24238_7360925_n.jpg

Spitting image or what

It's probably Jacks brother/sister because he had one then it went missing.

Thanks for the comments as well (:

dogboy123
29-05-2009, 03:31 PM
omg, *cryirl

RIP hope you get over it soon

I know how sad it is, my old cat died when I was out on holiday, I felt sick for like 3 days after, so upset :(

Mint
29-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Was the range rover green? I'm very sad to see this, I couldn't imagine how I would feel if it happened to my cat so I feel for you. It sounds as if he had a quick and painless death, it's always good to know that it didn't die in pain.

Arron
29-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Was the range rover green? I'm very sad to see this, I couldn't imagine how I would feel if it happened to my cat so I feel for you. It sounds as if he had a quick and painless death, it's always good to know that it didn't die in pain.

That's similar to what my mum said "at least he never suffered"

and I'm not to sure what colour it was, but why?

Also to the post before this, I haven't ate much since this incident, I must admit I had a mouth full of cereal this morning but wasted the bowl, I couldn't eat my tea just before :S It's just a sickly feeling, I just feel so so so so sorry for the poor little guy, I love him to bits x

Catzsy
29-05-2009, 05:15 PM

Also to the post before this, I haven't ate much since this incident, I must admit I had a mouth full of cereal this morning but wasted the bowl, I couldn't eat my tea just before :S It's just a sickly feeling, I just feel so so so so sorry for the poor little guy, I love him to bits x

You have had a shock -it may take a couple of days to get your appetite back. Don't worry it's a natural thing when you are grieving for a pet.
Every day you will feel a little better but it must be hard for you right now.

Arron
29-05-2009, 05:44 PM
You have had a shock -it may take a couple of days to get your appetite back. Don't worry it's a natural thing when you are grieving for a pet.
Every day you will feel a little better but it must be hard for you right now.

Absolutely.

Today I've tried taking my mind off it by going out with a few mates (I had to wear sunglasses to hide my blood-shocked eyes - good job it was sunny today). I'm off to a party tonight, but I just keep thinking I hear Jack come through the cat flap with his jolly rattling collar but it's my other cat. I just get these random sightings of him where he normally is. Also it's hard at night time because he always sleeps on my bed with me, it was great company listening to him purrrrr. As I've said he's a cat I'm going to miss the little thing and it's such a shame he was only 2.

Mint
29-05-2009, 06:00 PM

My brother speeds around in a green range rover, he lives in the north west like you. It's a 1 in a million chance of it being him though.

TheMagicTramp
29-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Have a few glasses of water or something or have a run around might take your mind of him

Caution
29-05-2009, 06:38 PM
:rolleyes:
Have a few glasses of water or something or have a run around might take your mind of him

Sorry to hear that.:( I was gutted when my dog had to get put down.

Catzsy
29-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Absolutely.

Today I've tried taking my mind off it by going out with a few mates (I had to wear sunglasses to hide my blood-shocked eyes - good job it was sunny today). I'm off to a party tonight, but I just keep thinking I hear Jack come through the cat flap with his jolly rattling collar but it's my other cat. I just get these random sightings of him where he normally is. Also it's hard at night time because he always sleeps on my bed with me, it was great company listening to him purrrrr. As I've said he's a cat I'm going to miss the little thing and it's such a shame he was only 2.

Yes it will take some time. If you have another cat does he/she like to
stay on your room too?

Jack.Lfc
29-05-2009, 10:02 PM
* Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator]: Please do not make insensitive and inappropriate remarks. Thanks.

VelvetClover
29-05-2009, 10:06 PM
That's really awful, I'm so sorry. :(

Jack.Lfc
29-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Absolutely.

Buy a new cat. You will soon forget jack.

Bun
29-05-2009, 10:15 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator]: Please do not make remarks that are insensitive and inappropriate given the circumstances.

Jack.Lfc
29-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Anyone see Catzys **** up :D :D

Love you really :)

Catzsy
29-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Anyone see Catzys **** up :D :D

Love you really :)

Yes you got me there - I pressed the quote button instead of the edit button!
It did look funny I must admit however can we please be more sensitive to
Sploosh's thread please as I am sure he is feeling really sad right now. Thanks.:)

Jack.Lfc
29-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Sorry, im a nice boy really.

RIP JACK

Bun
29-05-2009, 10:36 PM
rip jacky boy

Amberr
08-06-2009, 05:07 PM
awww im realli sorry to hear that :(
R.I.P Jack

x

Wolves
13-06-2009, 11:00 PM
**** i cried irl.

when did jack die he posted on this thread twice!! :'(

nah jokes, rip cat. :'(

Jack.Lfc
13-06-2009, 11:01 PM
You dont kno how it feels.

My dog has just past away, im in bits.

Wolves
13-06-2009, 11:03 PM
i know i feel sorry for you i rle rle do :'(

i don't wanna loose my doggeh :'(

Kipp
13-06-2009, 11:04 PM
The picture of him looks cute. RIP Jack :(

leah
15-06-2009, 02:54 PM
:( Awww that's sad, sorry to hear that!!

Lee
15-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Oh no :( I am sorry to hear about this, I hope you "recover emotionally" soon.

R.I.P Jack.

Jorc
15-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Sorry for your lose, thats horrible :(

Stefy09
18-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Its sad to lose an animal :( I have had 3 pets die.. rabbit, guinea pig and a cat, I was only young but when you're really close to them its the same feeling you get when you lose a family member :( Well it was when I was like 10 or something

rip

Mint
22-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Aww R.I.P Jack.

UnDone
26-06-2009, 08:49 PM
R.I.P The stroy made me cry im sure hes lookin down apon you in cat heaven or in the afterlife. R.I.P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!