PDA

View Full Version : is this possible

GoldenMerc
29-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Well my friends girlfriend is staying at this hotel fing on thursday
http://www.kingswood.co.uk/school-trips/activity-centres/north-norfolk.html
and my mate wants to stay at that hotel, although its a college trip he wont be allowed in her room so he wanted to book 2 single beds there, dya think its possible?
Ross

.Zi
29-05-2009, 02:34 PM
If its with school she will have to stay with the school, if she is lucky she may get written permission and the school might agree, not sure though...

I've been their before in Year 6 lol. Its a great place, bathrooms arn't to good though...

GoldenMerc
29-05-2009, 02:41 PM
is there any hotel's near it, like really close to it, i doubt the college will let here, she goes to the same one as me so yeh lol.
i read its for schools only so god knows how my college got it, never the less she doesnt know about it so he wanted to try get a room near here but doesnt seem as if its possible i emailed a enquiry pretending to be my old school and its worked lol, although i imagine they will ask for proof when i get there?
Ross

.Zi
29-05-2009, 02:44 PM
I don't think so, its all security passed etc, your school have a code or something and if you dont have the code you dont get in, no hotels near it when I went.

GoldenMerc
29-05-2009, 02:47 PM
oh damnnnn security passworded loooooool

eight
31-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Yeah, u need security code :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!