PDA

View Full Version : Still don't have my prize.

VelvetClover
29-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Hiya, I won 50 credits on the Easter lottery and yeah, I still don't have my prize? :(

Inseriousity.
29-05-2009, 06:24 PM
We're very sorry for the inconvience but the manager (Danny) is currently away on holiday and can only connect with a phone at the moment, which means no Habbo! He'll be back soon but it is also exam season and he's doing his GCSEs so he is always busy. All we can really say is thanks for your patience and hope it can continue for a little longer!

If you have not got your prize within the next fortnight, please PM dudedanny123. Oh and well done on winning! :)

VelvetClover
29-05-2009, 09:45 PM
We're very sorry for the inconvience but the manager (Danny) is currently away on holiday and can only connect with a phone at the moment, which means no Habbo! He'll be back soon but it is also exam season and he's doing his GCSEs so he is always busy. All we can really say is thanks for your patience and hope it can continue for a little longer!

If you have not got your prize within the next fortnight, please PM dudedanny123. Oh and well done on winning! :)

Okay, thanks :)

Sammeth.
24-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Due to Habbos new annoying thing where you can no longer donate in rooms and have to do it via trade, we'll have to arrange a date (I recommend Habburgers) so I or Danny can give you the prize. If you drop me a PM I'll try and sort something out for you :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!