PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Would like a Radio Managing Job :)

Rosii
30-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Hello,

I am Rosii and I would love a Radio Managing Job on a Habbo fansite! I have lots of experience and I need something to do with my time :)

Rosii:)

Rosii
30-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Bumps cos i want it to stay active ¬¬

GoldenMerc
30-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Any experience?

hamheyelliot
30-05-2009, 05:34 PM
You need to wait a little longer than 4 hours for the jobs to 'flood in' you know..

Rosii
31-05-2009, 12:10 PM
W/e Hamhey. :P

:)

Yes, lots. Ran my own site, didn't have the time to committ to it though with the HTML PHP/CSS stuff! I know how to get people to apply and I am good with marketing

October
02-06-2009, 09:51 PM
What does marketing have to do with radio management?

HD-Christopher
03-06-2009, 04:17 PM
When your going into a job interview and they ask if you have had experience your not going to just say, yes lots. They want to know where, how long for each place and why you left.

If I owned a habbo fansite, I would not hire you from the post you have made. Make the post more professional, list where you have been a radio manager or where you have been a dj. You need to sell yourself. Also a plus would probaslly have a short clip of you DJing, so they know what your like.

Rosii
03-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Okay well, don't take this as an offense HD Christopher, but what experience do you have in commenting on this? Your Grammar and punctuation is awful, hence: "habbo fansite" and "dj" and "probaslly" and "your".
:l

Mod close thread please. All I have had is rude comments.

HD-Christopher
04-06-2009, 01:33 PM
I don't care about my grammer its a ******* habbo forum. I wasn't being rude I was trying to give you a suggestion.

And my experience was that I have been a DJ and a radio manager before. I was a DJ at Habtopic, habbothunder, habbolive twice. I was also radio manager for habbolive and habbothunder. I have also ran a few radios. (which are no longer up.)

Inspiration
05-06-2009, 12:05 AM
I don't care about my grammer its a ******* habbo forum. I wasn't being rude I was trying to give you a suggestion.

And my experience was that I have been a DJ and a radio manager before. I was a DJ at Habtopic, habbothunder, habbolive twice. I was also radio manager for habbolive and habbothunder. I have also ran a few radios. (which are no longer up.)

I'm a Radio Manager at the minute but back to this post Chris she only asked the users (who own a Fansite) if they needed a Radio manager . And clearly you don't own one at the minute so why start picking on her and questioning her because at the end of the day you won't be the one who is employing .

TinyFroggy
05-06-2009, 01:50 AM
I agree. Just make a peaceful living on Habbox Forum. Nyway, gud luck with searching ;)

HD-Christopher
05-06-2009, 02:22 AM
I am in the development of a radio site. So ya, I maybe wanted to employ her.

Cixso
05-06-2009, 10:02 AM
When somebody asks what experience you don't reply with "yes, lots" (lol).

You need to tell us what it was, how long it was for and where was it located, what did you do etc.

Yes, lots. Ran my own site, didn't have the time to committ to it though with the HTML PHP/CSS stuff! I know how to get people to apply and I am good with marketing

And marketing has anything to do with radio management because?

Okay well, don't take this as an offense HD Christopher, but what experience do you have in commenting on this? Your Grammar and punctuation is awful, hence: "habbo fansite" and "dj" and "probaslly" and "your".

No needed comma after well. Don't use the symbol ":" after hence and it's spelt offence. ":l"

Mod close thread please. All I have had is rude comments.

Pin point the rude comments.

I'm a Radio Manager at the minute but back to this post Chris she only asked the users (who own a Fansite) if they needed a Radio manager . And clearly you don't own one at the minute so why start picking on her and questioning her because at the end of the day you won't be the one who is employing .

Do your self a favour and don't embarrass your self.

Arron
06-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Yeah I'd certainly not offer you a Radio Management job if I had a fansite.

Just stick with DJ'ing if that's what you do now. Try and earn yourself a promotion.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!