PDA

View Full Version : Easy Layout - Needs Coding

VirtualG
31-05-2009, 07:30 AM
Hey, Im VirtualG and Im making a site on which you can play habbo while doing tons of other things but I wont explain what it does, I just need the layout below coded... I didn't watermark it because I believe I can trust most people in the Habbox Community
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/6c7ef0b408.png
If its done well I can give a 20-30 cred gift (If im impressed with it, and sorry, only habbo au creds) or a couple of rares... If you are willing to do it, I dont think it'll be too hard, plzz pm me!
It pretty much explains itself... Ohh and dont think i dont participate in the community, I've actually had like 49 or 59 posts, or something like that, Ive just changed my accounts....

iCicada
01-06-2009, 02:27 AM
-cough-

I can give a 20-30 cred

You Owe Me from the cutenews script!

Proof: Here (http://www.habbmug.co.cc/news/show_news.php)

However, If I do receive the credits, I Will Not Delete the cutenews folder.

VirtualG
02-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Your cutenews isn't working properly for one, two i dont need it anymore, three I didnt agree to that type of deal...

iCicada
04-06-2009, 07:37 PM
;O!

1. Working
2. o.o
3. You said you WOULD pay.

VirtualG
05-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Your cutenews isn't working properly for one, two i dont need it anymore, three I didnt agree to that type of deal...
Umm, its not working PROPERLY, it only has one type of font (times new roman), the emoticons dont work, you cant insert images, etc... and for the last one, I didn't agree to using someone elses cutenews on their site and using an iframe to display it on my site... What I wanted to pay for was for someone to upload cutenews on my own site... Big diffrence... And have you lost any profits any way?

Jaysun
05-06-2009, 09:51 PM
It's habbo creds/pixels. Get over it.

Art
05-06-2009, 11:24 PM

Its also time wasted.

iCicada
06-06-2009, 04:04 AM
it only has one type of font (times new roman), the emoticons dont work, you cant insert images, etc
Oh, You Should of said :)

What I wanted to pay for was for someone to upload cutenews on my own site
I must of have been day dreaming, Because I was sure it said ok Sure you can use your sites one.

Sorry :)

iCicada
06-06-2009, 06:27 AM
Sorry For the double post xox

This website is just pixels. Get over it.

Art
06-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Sorry For the double post xox

This website is just pixels. Get over it.

Dude that doesnt make sense lol.

VirtualG
07-06-2009, 03:23 AM
Dude that doesnt make sense lol.
Actually, it kinda does, what he's saying is this is a website made of pixels, do you get enjoyment out of it? People get enjoyment out of those pixels that they call credits... So im kinda siding against you on that one (respectively)

iCicada
07-06-2009, 04:03 AM
Actually, it kinda does, what he's saying is this is a website made of pixels, do you get enjoyment out of it? People get enjoyment out of those pixels that they call credits... So im kinda siding against you on that one (respectively)

Thats what is was going to say, But couldn't be bothered.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!