PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] KeyLogger Radios ARE Coming back !

Lindsey
31-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Remember oh so back when.. There were Radios where people got you logged off habbo... and you tried to sign in.. but it was faulse ! and they got EVERYTHING ! yahh i remember those days.. well im going to warn yu watch your backs.. because some people are reopening em.. watch out.. only tune into places that you are 100% is a radio not a keylogger :)

Catzsy
31-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Thanks for this - very useful information.

Mr-Trainor
31-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks for letting us know :D

Mikey
31-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Can you explain to people who don't know what this is - like me :P

eight
31-05-2009, 12:33 PM
It's not a keylogger its a fake log-in.

efq
03-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Although there is a code where people can make a java application open and you click run as you normally would (Java asking for permission to run) and it will automatically download a virus/keylogger/infecting file and automatically run so it infects you. So whatever website you visit, make sure if Java pops up asking to run something, that you check it thoroughly.

Richie
03-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the heads up, but if you are using avg im not sure if other scanners do this but if you were to type a website into google the safe sites would come up with a green icon to the side and the bad ones would come up with a red icon, so perhaps if you wana stay safe google the acctual site first rather than going straight to the url

efq
03-06-2009, 10:22 PM
ESET Smart Security - Business Edition is a good program, it can detect a virus before you have even downloaded it. It also detects threats on a webpage and removes it. I have downloaded it illegally (67 years crack and patch) and it has done a charm, updates a few times daily which causes no lag, internet speed ISN'T affected and its like it happens in the background. It's very good.

skooledmepls
07-06-2009, 03:13 PM
ESET Smart Security - Business Edition is a good program, it can detect a virus before you have even downloaded it. It also detects threats on a webpage and removes it. I have downloaded it illegally (67 years crack and patch) and it has done a charm, updates a few times daily which causes no lag, internet speed ISN'T affected and its like it happens in the background. It's very good.

Thanks for the info :]

Have you got any links to download the actual pprogram and crack? ;]

Ty,
Eled

Arron
07-06-2009, 03:22 PM
hehe you made the title sound like a huge update on Habbo

yeah thanks for the heads up, I never go on radio fansites anyway.

shizzle
07-06-2009, 08:50 PM
:o I never knew there was a Keylogger radio, that's for the heads up.

C00KZ.
09-06-2009, 11:49 PM
I've never heard of keylogger radios, so thanks alot for the heads up. Normally I just listen to HabboxRadio, but atleast now I know not to go to radios I'm not 100% sure about.

DPS
14-06-2009, 11:29 AM
It's actully called a fake login? LOL

Habbo 1 says: TUNE INTO HABBOX.COM TO WIN 1000 CREDITS
Habbo 2 says: ;O WOT IMA WIN THEM!!!!!!
Habbo 2 goes to Habbox.com and oh guess what Habbo 2 just signed out...

Btw not trying to say Habbox.com ;)

Captain
14-06-2009, 12:50 PM
keylogger radio's hehe.

Jordans right, they were just fake logins that hijacked the client.

Jxhn
14-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Phishers can't be detected by antiviruses so don't think you're safe. Always check the url when you're loggin in.

AlexOC
14-06-2009, 05:24 PM
I hate them bloody ones that log you out then redirect you to something like.

newhabbologin45.freehosting.com/safelogin.html

shizzle
14-06-2009, 05:39 PM
I hate them bloody ones that log you out then redirect you to something like.

newhabbologin45.freehosting.com/safelogin.html
LOL, 'safelogin.html'. It's really safe lmao:D.

LoveToStack
14-06-2009, 05:44 PM
I'm behind the times here but why would anyone login to a fake login for a radio site with their Habbo details? Wouldn't it be more sensible, on the other person's part, to just steal their session ID and steal there session, that way they wouldn't suspect it as much. :S

Zokoli
15-06-2009, 05:26 AM
Session Stealing is patched ^_^.

J0SH
15-06-2009, 06:11 AM
A keylogger is a .exe that records your keystrokes etc, fake logins/session stealers aren't keyloggers.

Axed
20-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Most of you will know this as a phisher. Many are going around, and a lot of people fall for them. I'm sure I remember back when Habbox was hacked, it redirected to a phisher, and loads of people were going crazy over it. Anyways, what it does, it's basically an exact replica of Habbo login, and has another few pages to make it look real (i.e terms & conditions), and when you enter your habbo details, it sends what you entered to the owner of the website by e-mail etc.

Jo-Jo-C
29-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Cheerssssssssssssss

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!