PDA

View Full Version : Leveing accounts

Jay.
01-06-2009, 01:39 AM
***** is a free Runescape Bot. I currently offer a 'free botting service' all I ask for is a vouch on the ***** forums at www.*****.org/vb Below is a post I made of ***** forums (My forum username is "Mum")

If you do not trust me to level accounts, do not take this. I will be botting accounts overnight & day using anti-bans. If you are interested, register with *****.org/vb to reply. If you want to see this post on the forums, it is located here; http://www.*****.org/vb/showthread.php?t=55206

Mum's botting service
The fast & reliable way to level up your character

Current services: 1/3
Pending services:0

Because of the forum roll back, this thread is being re-made. I had 2 vouches I lost. I will ask these people to vouch again and re-add vouches.

What is Mum's botting service?
Mum's botting service, is a service where you can get your character botted for the whole night, or day. We take your account & train the skill you want to train. Some skills we do not train, ask below to see if we can train your skill. If you ask for alot of levels or big levels to be done, we will continue to level your character until you notify to stop. If you leave us working on your account for too long when people are requesting for thiers to be done, the service will be finished & your character will be returned.

Why choose Mum's botting service?
Mum's botting service uses different computers I have round the house meaning Jagex won't get you for multiple logging in. Also, thier will be alot of reduced lagg & more botting time! Mum's botting service will take 3 requests at one time, and aslong as thier is no pending services, your time is unlimited. Mum's botting service is completely free, we only ask for a vouch.

Rules/terms of service
If Jagex spots the bot (which probaly won't happen) I take no responsibility of this. If the ban is for something other than macro'ing/botting then I will take full responsibility and something will be done about it. Also, you MUST have recoveries set. If you do not have recovery questions set, I will not bot for you. This is for your safety! Your RS username will not be shared with others.

Please layout your request like so:

Skill you want leveling:
Current level:
Level you want/how long you want:
F2p/P2p:
MSN address:

I will not add you to MSN. If you want my botting service, please add me at "j@****hotel.co.uk" AFTER you have posted. If you add me but don't post, I will not level your account. You must add me with the MSN you gave within the post.

Services:

Finished:
-Lewis {Fishing 32 - 50}
-Ozaxi {Mining 1 - 40}
Pending:

Working on:
-KnightVader
-Regano

Arch
01-06-2009, 01:57 AM
Couldn't we just as easy Download *****, and us it ourselves :S

Jay.
01-06-2009, 02:09 AM
Alot of people can't power computer on all night.

infatuation
01-06-2009, 02:30 AM
joineddddd

Jay.
01-06-2009, 02:50 AM
joineddddd

yeyyy:P http://www.*****.org/vb/showthread.php?t=55206 that's my thread.

Callum.
02-06-2009, 09:10 PM
lmao what a joke

[Jay]
03-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Nice name

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!