PDA

View Full Version : Create the ultimate sleepover

VelvetClover
02-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Charlie Girl Chic has come to Habbo, and wants you to create the ultimate venue for a great girlie night in.
We have all been there; having a good chin-wag with friends, moaning about boys, watching sappy movies and dancing the night away to the best the charts have to offer.
Charlie Girl’s new scent Chic, an alluring blend of patchouli and sandalwood with a hint of timeless amber, is looking for the best Habbo venues for such an evening.
The new Chic fragrance from Charlie captivates its audience, and so must your room venue.
Consider what Charlie likes to do in her sleepovers: dance and sing along to good music, spa recipes, (especially avocado and honey), trying on clothes, testing the latest styling products, playing games and watching films. Will your venue or Habbo bedroom be the best place for it?
To enter this competition, place your ultimate sleepover rooms in the special Charlie Girl Chic navigator floor. Everyone who enters a suitable room (not a garden previously created for another competition for example) will receive a competition badge. The best room in the navigator will be crowned the ultimate party room and given a separate unique badge.

The ultimate winner will get all the gear to have the ultimate party in real life including: Chic samples, a Nintendo Wii and game, The Saturdays latest album, A High School Musical 3 DVD, Tesco vouchers, a Pedicure set, phone socks and sleeping shades for some quality shut-eye.
The competition is now on! Good luck.

So yeah, I've actually made a (admittedly crap due to the fact I can't stack) room for this. Last time I made a room for a competition was for the Around The World comp, agggeees ago.

Thing is, it's another one of those competitions that Habbo are really vague about.-

Everyone who enters a suitable room (not a garden previously created for another competition for example) will receive a competition badge.

So does this mean EVERYONE who has put a room under the Charlie Chic Sleepover Floor catergory will get a badge? Even if it's just like a pink room with a chair and a rug or something? And even if it never gets busy?
Or will only the most decent rooms get badges?

And has anyone else entered?

crazed
02-06-2009, 09:17 PM
So yeah, I've actually made a (admittedly crap due to the fact I can't stack) room for this. Last time I made a room for a competition was for the Around The World comp, agggeees ago.

Thing is, it's another one of those competitions that Habbo are really vague about.-

So does this mean EVERYONE who has put a room under the Charlie Chic Sleepover Floor catergory will get a badge? Even if it's just like a pink room with a chair and a rug or something? And even if it never gets busy?
Or will only the most decent rooms get badges?

And has anyone else entered?

I was gonna.
But ryan called me a puff :{

Frisky
02-06-2009, 10:17 PM
I think staff are gonna do that thing where they visit rooms at certain time. If not I could add any room and just get a badge?

Ardemax
03-06-2009, 05:57 AM
tbqh you're right, they're being a bit too.. open about it?

they need to tell people when they will visit or if you just have the put it in the navigator.

luce
03-06-2009, 06:14 AM
i will enter because you get a badge fo sho lol i have no chance of winning the best on though

Sfinx
03-06-2009, 01:39 PM
I enterd a well somwhat decent room into the catagorie :P
but yeh there to vauge

Dean
03-06-2009, 02:02 PM
I made a room, it's dazzling. Lol j/k. I did spend 50 credits on it though... Mehhh

eight
03-06-2009, 07:02 PM
I made a room from all my junk, looks pretty decent :)

Nxrissa
03-06-2009, 08:57 PM
it does sound like if you enter anyway you get a badge and the bigger winners will win all the other stuff x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!