PDA

View Full Version : fake tan :|

Scouse
02-06-2009, 09:36 PM
yesterday i got sunburnt basically all over my body so my mum give me aftersun cream, i wake up this morning ******* orange!! i dont know how as it is aftersun and not fake tan! and im wondering how long does it take for fake tan to wear off? im not stepping out my door till its gone! i look like a fool! its all patchy aswell! :( rep+ for answers.

GommeInc
02-06-2009, 09:49 PM
She didn't use after-sun with tanner, did she? Some after-suns do have tanning capabilities (for some reason).

Catzsy
02-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Have you tried a long shower? If not has your mum got a loofah which you can soap up and try to get rid of it. Poor you - that must be a nightmare.

lick
02-06-2009, 09:50 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Umpa Lumpa?

Mabey she gave you the wrong bottle?
or mabey she gave you somthing like that moisteriosr that tunrs your skin brown

or mabey its real :S:S

Scouse
02-06-2009, 09:54 PM
She didn't use after-sun with tanner, did she? Some after-suns do have tanning capabilities (for some reason).

no idea the bottle just says aftersun lol but ive used it before and not had any problems with it :(

Have you tried a long shower? If not has your mum got a loofah which you can soap up and try to get rid of it. Poor you - that must be a nightmare.

yeah ive had 2 showers and a bath today and tryed cleaning it but i cant scrub to hard coz of my sunburn lol

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Umpa Lumpa?

Mabey she gave you the wrong bottle?
or mabey she gave you somthing like that moisteriosr that tunrs your skin brown

or mabey its real :S:S

nope it was a aftersun from asda and its not real as its all patchy :P also the umpa lumpa joke as already been used on me today :( everyone whos seen me has found it hilarious

lick
02-06-2009, 10:02 PM
duu hav school LOL ?

Scouse
02-06-2009, 10:04 PM
duu hav school LOL ?

haha na im 18 and if i did i wouldnt go :P

Catzsy
02-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Looks like you will have to stay indoors and just keep soaking in the bath - it will come off but may take a day or two.

buttons
02-06-2009, 10:07 PM
aww bless you. try baby oil then scrub it off with soap in a HOT shower after like an hour or if u cba waiting, scrub on lemon/lemon juice but you probably don't have that lollll erm i'm sure u can get fake tan remover from st tropez but that's probably only from their own brand of fake tan, ask ur mum to buy it as it's her fault :D otherwise just have to wash all the time i guess

Scouse
02-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Looks like you will have to stay indoors and just keep soaking in the bath - it will come off but may take a day or two.

yeah theres no way im going out looking like this haha

aww bless you. try baby oil then scrub it off with soap in a HOT shower after like an hour or if u cba waiting, scrub on lemon/lemon juice but you probably don't have that lollll erm i'm sure u can get fake tan remover from st tropez but that's probably only from their own brand of fake tan, ask ur mum to buy it as it's her fault :D otherwise just have to wash all the time i guess

i would but scrubbin and hot showers kill coz of the sunburn :@ and yeah ill ask her to get the tan remover! im all red & orange :(

Catzsy
02-06-2009, 10:16 PM
yeah theres no way im going out looking like this haha

Not unless you come down here - there are still lots of orange peeps walking around.:P

eight
02-06-2009, 10:17 PM
might of mixed wrong bottle, good luck geting it off :(

Scouse
02-06-2009, 10:21 PM
might of mixed wrong bottle, good luck geting it off :(

the bottle never gets used and we dont have any fake tan in the house either so i dunno how its happend & thanks i need it :(

Metric1
03-06-2009, 02:48 PM
LOL, my friend did that to me once and it would NOT come off!!!!! If I get a sunburn I use this green stuff and it works MINT!!!!!!!

Rozi
03-06-2009, 03:33 PM
maybe its just made ur sunburn like go into a tan like rly early and orangey lol :P have you like triple checked the bottle because maybe your like allergic to something in it or omg i would laugh if your mum put fake tan in the bottle with the aftersun as a joke lol :D

Scouse
03-06-2009, 03:41 PM
maybe its just made ur sunburn like go into a tan like rly early and orangey lol :P have you like triple checked the bottle because maybe your like allergic to something in it or omg i would laugh if your mum put fake tan in the bottle with the aftersun as a joke lol :D

lol na its deffo not a real tan! its starting to come off today :eusa_danc its all patchy on my face now white bits then orange bits haha and i wouldnt be suprised if she did, she found it all quite funny.

Ostinato
03-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Unfortunately I know exactly the aftersun you are talking about after the exact same happened to me last year! If you read the back of the bottle I ended up noticing after I used it it has tanning agents.... very crap ones tbh lol.

From what I can remember it did go away pretty quickly and it didn't cause me much embaresment or that tbh. But I guess it's because I burn then it turns into a deep tan a day or so after, so once it had all turned into tan you couldn't really see mine anymore.

(On another note, this brill weather the past week has given me an absoultely brill tan atm ;P)

Scouse
03-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Unfortunately I know exactly the aftersun you are talking about after the exact same happened to me last year! If you read the back of the bottle I ended up noticing after I used it it has tanning agents.... very crap ones tbh lol.

From what I can remember it did go away pretty quickly and it didn't cause me much embaresment or that tbh. But I guess it's because I burn then it turns into a deep tan a day or so after, so once it had all turned into tan you couldn't really see mine anymore.

(On another note, this brill weather the past week has given me an absoultely brill tan atm ;P)

yeah you can tell with me though because theres places i havent caught the sun so its white and then orange n very patchy :P its slowly going though :)

Ostinato
03-06-2009, 04:09 PM
yeah you can tell with me though because theres places i havent caught the sun so its white and then orange n very patchy :P its slowly going though :)

hahah i wonder how many other poor sods have suffered at the mercy of asdas damn tanning aftersun :P

Stephen!
03-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Pics plz!

Scouse
03-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Pics plz!

haha i knew there be someone asking for pics but id rather not humiliate my self :P

Catzsy
03-06-2009, 06:06 PM
I heard today that baby wipes and whitening toothpaste gets rid of it. Might be worth a shot.

VelvetClover
03-06-2009, 08:28 PM
I heard today that baby wipes and whitening toothpaste gets rid of it. Might be worth a shot.

And you'll smell minty fresh all over! Lol

Poor you though, nice to hear it's gradually coming off lol
Can't you buy special fake tan remover stuff though?

Scouse
03-06-2009, 08:36 PM
And you'll smell minty fresh all over! Lol

Poor you though, nice to hear it's gradually coming off lol
Can't you buy special fake tan remover stuff though?

yeah i think so, buttons said you could anyway :P but i think ill just wait for it to come off in the shower now :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!