PDA

View Full Version : ...? Confused!

Lindsey
03-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Okaii So now im dating this guy named jack.. and he is my ex's best mate.. right.. how cute that seems... but its not he lost his best friend for me.. i feel bad about it.. but yahh. idk what to do.. my ex harasses me daily.. im just glad i dont go to his school.. or it would bee MUCH worst. like oh my gawd. thinking of it gives me the shivers.... well yahh.. so joshua my ex hates me and jack now.. but i dont like how he lost josh for me.. tho i think its cute and all but yah.. well also jack still thinks i like joshua.. which i dont i tell him that every day but he always says 'i know you still love joshua'... but i dont !! i dont know how to tell him that... i don't !!! love josh ! i really love jack..

idk what to do to show jack that i dont like joshua anymore.. and i dont know how to get those two friends again.

Absently
03-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Wow. That's the worst thing you can do, break up with a guy and go out with his best friend. Only way to probably get them to be friends again is break up with the guy you're going out with now, even though that might not even work. and i doubt you love him.

Lindsey
03-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Wow. That's the worst thing you can do, break up with a guy and go out with his best friend. Only way to probably get them to be friends again is break up with the guy you're going out with now, even though that might not even work. and i doubt you love him.

Well accually i do love jack very much.. but he thinks i like josh.. its very complicated.. :S and yahh i know its bad.. but tbh i didn't ask jack out [joshs best friend] he asked me out .. :S

Absently
03-06-2009, 11:57 AM
You could of said no, I'd never go out with one of my ex's best friends =S

leah
03-06-2009, 12:06 PM
I think love is a strong word for a guy you've been dating for a short period of time. You should tell him you don't still have feelings for Josh and tell him you like him, and thats why you're with him.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!