PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Unpermed then hacked

iChaz
03-06-2009, 06:00 PM
yeah, I waited 6 months for FamilyTree to be unbanned, finally got unbanned yesterday, come home from school today and I'm 30 dayed for "sexually explicit behaviour" I then go on another acc search my name on navigator and my rooms are gone, I then search my name on homepage in search box thing and my motto is "keylogged" lost 30 pure t's and 10 t unpure so 40t.
pretty gutted lol, anything I can do? :( - and no i didn't accept any files.

Immenseman
03-06-2009, 06:01 PM
shame charlie :( unlucky man!

ElliottThompson
03-06-2009, 06:14 PM
ouch :S

umm thats weird i dunno where to start...

Immenseman
03-06-2009, 06:17 PM
you were in with the wrong people anyway was going to happen sooner or later. you have loads of rare names anyway don't you that u can sell

Boxiel
03-06-2009, 06:30 PM
I got a f/r from that account yesterday :S

eight
03-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Better change your pw if there the same

Vuldrance
04-06-2009, 03:49 AM
Seems like you downloaded one of those fake credit vouchers/dice riggers :P.

Zokoli
04-06-2009, 04:42 AM
you must of accepted/downloaded a file either that or he reverted your email that linked to your habbo account.

iChaz
04-06-2009, 06:16 AM
i'm lol'in at some of these replies

Seems like you downloaded one of those fake credit vouchers/dice riggers :P.
i'm not stupid enough.

you must of accepted/downloaded a file either that or he reverted your email that linked to your habbo account.
I must have, although I don't remember doing it. but no, my email was not reverted all of my passwords remain the same and the email was secret.
thanks for the replies though guys.

GoldenMerc
04-06-2009, 06:23 AM
or your password got decrypted from a habbos db, club habbo, ***** db?

iChaz
04-06-2009, 06:50 AM
I use separate passwords for everything.

Immenseman
04-06-2009, 10:36 AM
at the end of the day it was your fault and you did do something wrong so you can stop pretending you didn't do "anything" because if you hadn't done "anything" then you wouldn't have been hacked, end of.

iChaz
04-06-2009, 02:41 PM
I must have, although I don't remember doing it. but no, my email was not reverted all of my passwords remain the same and the email was secret.
thanks for the replies though guys. Read things properly, Jake. Read above and you'll see I said I must have so I'm not pretending I "didn't do anything", I've said I must have although I don't remember doing it.

Going to apologise now or reply with an ignorant remark?
don't really wanna argue with you because I used to think you were pretty cool, but the way you're talking now like I'm lying I don't like.

Immenseman
04-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Yeah but everyone is telling you that you must have done something and you're like "I didnt do this" etc I'm just saying that it's your fault; you need to remember that. If you want to continue playing make sure you're safer next time :-)

thorn
06-06-2009, 07:03 PM
40 thrones.. Wow :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!