PDA

View Full Version : U2 Beta

kk.
04-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Is there a way that i can share it with a friend? Because ive downloaded it blah blah blah and i read the Ts and Cs. IT says that you have to use the psn account that you DLd from to play it. So, is there a way that my friend can play as well but not on my account? I know it sounds stupid but there has to be some way of doing it :)

Stitch
04-06-2009, 07:51 PM
You can download it from a friend and play it on your account but only if it hasn't been played on another system for 24 hours. I know this because my friend downloaded it from me and realised it didn't work for both of us. He kept it on his PS3 and accidently launched it instead of another game and even though I played it about 5 hours before that it managed to activate on his PS3 so now I have to wait 24 hours to play it again. :@ I was pretty annoyed because he should have deleted it when he found out it didn't work.

kk.
04-06-2009, 07:54 PM
but you cant play it on another psn account? so he mustve uysed your account no? i let my friend dl it and because im not gonna go on it for 2 days i let him use my account to play it. but he used his account first and it denied him access?

Stitch
04-06-2009, 07:59 PM
It let my friend play it on his for some reason. Has it been 24 hours since you last played it? I was online when he was on it so he wasn't on my account.

kk.
04-06-2009, 08:08 PM
urm, i dl it yesterday and let my friend dl today. its blocked me out which i expected but he had to be on my account. So you think that it will let him use his account if we leave it for 24 hours?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!