PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother... THEIR LAST YEAR?!

Lost
05-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Omg!! I heard that next year is going to be Big Brother's last year ever! and if you don't mind me saying, this summers big brother looks terrible! The housemates all look pretty sucky, apart from one or two.

Hazza
05-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Its not true, the contact runs out next year, yes, but if the viewers go up and other shizzle - it will stay. If it they do not - it will go. Simple as.

As usual the tabloids blow what Davina said about the contact out of proportion.

Berch
05-06-2009, 01:40 PM
I hope not all they have to do is do what they done years back when Big Brother was funny and pure entertainment for us all like Big Brother 5 when Jade and all those guys where in it that was brilliant and the one with Michelle and Victor was also extremely entertaining specially with the huge arguement also the one with Pete and Nikki and so on was also good.

If they do this everyone will be watching it theirfore ratings going back up theirfore producers making another season but we are yet to see what this year has to bring.

Lost
05-06-2009, 01:45 PM
I hope not all they have to do is do what they done years back when Big Brother was funny and pure entertainment for us all like Big Brother 5 when Jade and all those guys where in it that was brilliant and the one with Michelle and Victor was also extremely entertaining specially with the huge arguement also the one with Pete and Nikki and so on was also good.

If they do this everyone will be watching it theirfore ratings going back up theirfore producers making another season but we are yet to see what this year has to bring.

fingers crossed, eh? :P I want it to carry on and be like the old times when it was actually very entertaining, and everyone loved it!!

Berch
05-06-2009, 01:56 PM
fingers crossed, eh? :P I want it to carry on and be like the old times when it was actually very entertaining, and everyone loved it!!

Same. I was badly addicted to Big Brother than I could be up to like 3-6am back then watching the live shows I also paid for their 24/7 live feed on their website thae I was so hooked because of it's brilliance I had to be watching it 24/7. I know sad.

But now.. It's not as good as it use to be but it's still good. Howeve. Hopefully they've learned from their mistakes and we are in for an interesting summer of Big Brother.

eight
05-06-2009, 02:00 PM
hey try to improve something which doesnt need improving

and end up epic failing

Berch
05-06-2009, 02:07 PM
hey try to improve something which doesnt need improving

and end up epic failing

Yeah agree with you their.

Mickword
05-06-2009, 02:29 PM
I know don't they, you can just pick out who's out first and who will win by how the walk into the house, they just basically pick freaks!

Seany
05-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Yeah next year is the final year, Davina said it herself.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2415956/Davina-McCall-admits-Big-Brother-will-be-axed-next-year.html

Blinger1
05-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Lol, the Australian Big Brother was axed this year because it was so crap... I'm surprised it lasted so long.

luce
06-06-2009, 09:34 AM
i hope so. i have never watched it it's a bunch of crap.

Lost
06-06-2009, 09:35 AM
i hope so. i have never watched it it's a bunch of crap.

lol, fairdo's :P

Samishlol
06-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Nah it finishs next year.

Southe,
06-06-2009, 11:11 AM
People still enjoy this? it is really crap. and i hate how every gets shifted because of it, id rather watch scrubs than some people randomly sitting there >.>. why do people want to watch them sleep anyway..

Hazza
06-06-2009, 11:01 PM

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2415956/Davina-McCall-admits-Big-Brother-will-be-axed-next-year.html
Read what I stated earlier. :rolleyes:

Amberr
07-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Omg!! I heard that next year is going to be Big Brother's last year ever! and if you don't mind me saying, this summers big brother looks terrible! The housemates all look pretty sucky, apart from one or two.

i no they picked really bad housemates this series, they suck :@

Toughened
07-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Omggg I've wanted to audition for soooo long!
And then the year I may finally be able to audition their contract runs out.
-Cry-

Kardan
07-06-2009, 11:04 PM
BB11 isn't the last. The contract runs out next year, it hasn't been confirmed that the contract won't be extended.

Hazza
07-06-2009, 11:09 PM
There's an article somewhere saying if they get 3M+ viewers in this series they'll more than likely carry it on. :)

Quirx
08-06-2009, 06:28 PM

You can't trust the sun.
And i was reading Heat magazine and she said what she actually said had been taken out of context because what she's actually said was that the contract runs out this year but there is a chance it will be renewed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!