PDA

View Full Version : Why are rare values not as up to date?!

BlueRaven
08-06-2009, 06:19 AM
This is getting ridiculous now. Its been quite a while since Bensalem was released as well as the easter eco stuff (Nearly 2-3 months) and the RV department hasn't bothered entering it into Habbox values. All we see is the significant increase in least or none traded items. I find it hard to believe that no one is trading Bensalem... those things are on a high trade demand ever since the LOTR competition!

I already complained before in the complain forum regarding not entering the new executive AND BENSALEM furniture but surely we don't need to complain every time habbo releases a new collection.

So far things I've noticed that do not have their place in the values are:

- Bensalem collection
- Easter Eco collection
- Country Collection
- Latest Ecotron Mushrooms

Arron
08-06-2009, 06:53 AM
You've got a strong case which I agree on.

I hope the Rare Value Manager will update everything that's missing out.

Mr-Trainor
08-06-2009, 04:44 PM
This has been asked before and the reason for the missing rares is nothing to do with the rare values manager. I personally collected the bensalem images, however, the site technician has not yet added more rare categorys - so we can't display them!

But as for the mushrooms, I'm not sure why they haven't been added. I reccomend sending a PM to Netaxes :)

Special
08-06-2009, 09:08 PM
As just a rare values reporter, there is little i can do, however i have mentionioned it in the staff forum's. There is nothing much I can do but I can reassure you something will be done about it :)

Immenseman
08-06-2009, 09:10 PM
I assure you the problem doesn't lay with Habbox Values department but a technical fault. If I'm being 100% honest with you nobody knows how to make a new category so everything is messed up in regards to new misc rares which demand their own section

Mr-Trainor
08-06-2009, 10:21 PM
I assure you the problem doesn't lay with Habbox Values department but a technical fault. If I'm being 100% honest with you nobody knows how to make a new category so everything is messed up in regards to new misc rares which demand their own section

:O but how did -Danube- get new categories? Or did the person that done them resign? :S or you don't know? Lol

Netaxes
08-06-2009, 10:31 PM
I've been asking old managers (Jake and Luke) and they have no idea how to add new catagories. Its nothing to do with the Rares Values Department, its all with the Site Techie (Jin). He is away right now, I'm hoping this gets done soon too.

Immenseman
08-06-2009, 10:32 PM
I think when it was first introduced Luke they are still all the original categories? I didn't think any were added?!

Mr-Trainor
09-06-2009, 06:51 AM
Not sure.. But surely if they added them all on the day it was changed, they must know how to add more :S Ryan will have to ask Jin :P

Accipiter
09-06-2009, 02:44 PM
I don't even think i've seen a single eco mushroom sold tbh.

But for the rest i agree.

You should just make a section called 'Uncatogoriezed Furni' and just throw them in their until you figure it out ^^

Immenseman
09-06-2009, 02:46 PM
That's the problem, nobody knows how to make new sections, lol. The best thing the Rare Values Department can be doing is to ensure when the issue is resolved they have the values waiting to go.

Accipiter
09-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Should post them on here -giggle in stickie threads, BE CHEAP. -HOLDS FIST UP IN AIR FOR RESPECt.

it was not a nazi salute, no.

Robbie
09-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Can the RV Manager not add categories themselves. Thats a bit strange, lol.

Mr-Trainor
09-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Nope, that's something which was requested with the new are values panel, which Has been in progress for a very long time..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!