PDA

View Full Version : Rotom Wi-Fi Event

Heart Break Kid
08-06-2009, 11:19 AM
woop no one else seem to of posted it :)
okay if you are a UK resident today and the next 3 weeks is your best chance to get the secret key for your rotom
all you need to do is
go to the third floor in jubilife TV centre
talk to the guy below you
and tell him
everybody happy
wifi connection

then save itand go to mystery gift on your load up screen
click recieve through wifi :)
you should get a wonder card =]
you then go to pokemart
and talk to the guy in front of the ****er :D

crazed
08-06-2009, 11:25 AM
woop no one else seem to of posted it :)
okay if you are a UK resident today and the next 3 weeks is your best chance to get the secret key for your rotom
all you need to do is
go to the third floor in jubilife TV centre
talk to the guy below you
and tell him
everybody happy
wifi connection

then save itand go to mystery gift on your load up screen
click recieve through wifi :)
you should get a wonder card =]
you then go to pokemart
and talk to the guy in front of the ****er :D

Owned my wifi is broke. Oh dear, tears shall flow from my brothers face. Ty for info anyway :)

Suck
08-06-2009, 07:50 PM
I've tried it and got to the mystery gift part but can't receive ut over any of the wifi options. do you have to do it with a completed pokedex?

Mickword
08-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Yeah I need help, because I have sky and my Nintendo DS will not connect to the WIFI for some reason can you help me, if you do I will give you +rep?

Suck
08-06-2009, 08:19 PM
I found the instructions through the website, here (http://ms2.nintendo-europe.com/platinum/enGB/index.html?redirectid=af35332bb31c29e1326464bd7391 ef0d#/pokemon/rotom/).

Heart Break Kid
08-06-2009, 08:32 PM
im no good with the wi fi thing as mine doesnt work
so i had to use my mates :(
have u put in your code which is on ur routers bottom?

Suck
08-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Have you set up your wifi in the menu before Mystery Gift? I had to reset mine as my ISP and router had changed. Got my Secret Key though. Thanks :D

Kardan
08-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Ahh, not much point in it really unless you have a Rotom in your competitive battling team, I'll download it anyway :)

Sly
14-06-2009, 01:52 PM
My wifi r broke :(

Jam
15-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Had a massive farse with my DS WiFi, I was modifying my router settings for it the last time and broke it for 8 months, now I got it back tried it on the DSi, no luck so I found Vista drivers for the old WiFi connector but then WiFi (like in general not just Nintendo WiFi) only works when thats plugges in :S So I just uninstalled everything.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!