PDA

View Full Version : Lady GaGa - Fashion

itsMIKEYY
08-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Just got quite anoyed by reading someone slating Lady GaGa's fashion sense.

Fashion is supposed to be individual, there's no such thing as THE LATEST FASHION, its not fashion at all, it's jsut a trend. Fashion cannot be mass produced. Fashion is supposed to be a reflection on personality, if not the wearer, but the designer.

how can you say that GaGa is NOT fashionable. She's being herself and reflecting herself through what she wears, thers nothing mroe fashionable then that.

EmoGilly
08-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Oh i thought you were on about her song called Fashion lol.

But she does wear stupid rediculous clothes, i mean like... It does really look like she tries far too hard.

Samishlol
08-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Why are people commenting on her fashion?

Absently
08-06-2009, 01:16 PM
I think the way she dresses is just her looking to be noticed and to get more fame imo.

TopManTim
08-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Fashion is whatever is prevelant at the time, obviously there are trends in fashion and thus the latest fashions and you can't just say that isn't fashion.

Basically, GaGa is fashion but she isn't IN fashion.

Crimson
08-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Fashion can be ugly.. I think people mean to say she looks like a ****.

lick
08-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Oh i thought you were on about her song called Fashion lol.

But she does wear stupid rediculous clothes, i mean like... It does really look like she tries far too hard.

Same and was gunna say thats old

omg but great song

and lol i love in paparazzi were she has the black lipstick on half her mouth and looks like a mouse.

And the people who **** her fashion are probs fat tramps he cant pull it off them selfs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!