PDA

View Full Version : New project

Sluing
08-06-2009, 09:53 PM
Hey,

Many of you may be disappointed in me not posting valuable information pertaining to the website. Unfortunately development is not too far along to provide information beyond what's being provided. I apologise if I did not provide the information you needed and don't hesitate to ask.

Over the past week, myself and Meti have been at discussion about starting a new Habbo project with all around uniqueness. Everything is fully planned out and development is due to start at any moment. We have a huge ideal fansite with an aim at providing a new perspective on Habbo fansites.

I'm posting in regards to finding any potential staff that may be of assistance in the development process of the website. We aren't necessarily looking for any designers or coders though it may decrease development time if you wish to offer an extra set of hands.

I'm a firm believer in gathering all staff from the beginning because it's an important aspect to have opinions and ideas incorporated into the base of the project to assure that all staff have some sort of interest in the site. If you have any concerns about our project or opinions you'd like to share, don't hesitate to respond to the post. I'm up for any opinions that you may have and appreciate your time.

Also, may I inform you that currently our website will not be having a discussion board. Unfortunately none of us own a vbulletin license.

I do apologise for not having much information to provide for you via the forum, but I assure you further details will be discussed once interest is shown.

Thanks

Britz
09-06-2009, 08:31 PM
As stated, design aspects are already being carried out by myself and Meti so design staff is not neccessary. Though, I'd be more than welcome to work long side anyone willing to offer a hand.
;)

Sluing
09-06-2009, 10:42 PM
This whole project is based around bringing new concepts to Habbo websites. Our overall goal of bringing uniqueness and new ways of expressing Habbo content is one of many qualities we want people to uphold that are interested in being apart.

At a later date we will be releasing a development page with constant updates regarding our process in development. So more information on what we're planning to provide to your screens will be further explained then. I do apologizes that we cannot give a full insight publicly at this time, though due to the fact of taking the high road and keeping everything confidential, we're assuring a well organized and put together fansite. I do also understand that it is tough to have interest in a project you don't fully have information on, though as stated we're wanting to have assurance in knowing you will stick with our project before we let information leak out. T

Hope you guys see the true compassion we want to put forward and see a positive outcome coming out of this project.

As always, I appreciate your time.

Sluing
14-06-2009, 02:12 AM
Excuse my urge to double post and bump an old thread (not necessarily too old, still active in information!)

Though, I'm very interested in searching for some pixel graphic help along side of the topic of the thread. Feel free to PM or add the MSN address provided above.

Jam-ez
15-06-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm also helping with this project now - it looks very successful. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!