PDA

View Full Version : Im starting a new fansite, need a co-owner

VirtualG
09-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Hey, Im running a new fansite, should be out in a couple of weeks, a little bit busy with exams at the moment but its getting better. Im pretty good at coding and have got the basic site up and running but it will not be released publicly for a little while. The basic idea of it is to be able to view an archive of alterations that are uploaded by the public while listening to our radio. Ive got some one ready to give me a radio (proper, not some free crap like listen2myradio.com bull) and the basic site is running, I just cant get a domain (pixelsounds.com, pixelsounds.com.au, pixelsounds.net, etc, etc.. is what I want) and if someone would like to help me buy one then there in the running to become co-owner, they must also lwant to help out by running things like community events or stuff like that, you cant just buy a domain and take the credit. I would also like some new ideas on how to make the site better before I release it. I cant show it to anyone but If anyone has any ideas on how to make an image archive that anyone can upload their HABBO alterations to, then plz leave a message in the form!
Oh, I dont mind people dissing me but if its not constructive plzz dont comment!

lick
09-06-2009, 12:13 PM
I have the domains

habbo101.com
and
Habboo.org

if you wanna use them......

iCicada
09-06-2009, 08:43 PM
I would have one of those domains above, But I'm here to be Co-Owner I hope.

:P

I can help with PHP HTML And Javascript.

Also can code in tables.

BTW, I know your sites current domain.

AND Why not have a myBB forum, I have one, And it is great!

People could upload to that, Maybe?
OR I could code a better upload system for your site?

-Thanks, ChorusCicada.

Thanks again for linking my site, I will link yours soon!
And I signed up as a graphic creater thing.

We are currently in the process of Buying a radio but will not be releasing it until we have our own DJ Panel. If some one is willing to set one up for us for free you cant contact us using the contact us form and we can work out a deal, if not we will probably be using HabboCMS.co.uk! Until then our radio will not be released until further notice, we are also looking for a radio manager for when our radio does open. For this job you must know how to set up a radio and be able to DJ at least 3 times a week while dealing with any other problems that may arise with the radio, but its not all bad, you get all the credit for the radio side of things! Thanks!
-VirtualGI can install one for you :P NOT on my site though :)

For your habbo imager, Why not use this one here (http://hmstorage.co.cc)?

I can Buy you a group on Habbo AU if you want :)

VirtualG
10-06-2009, 09:32 AM
I have the domains

habbo101.com
and
Habboo.org

if you wanna use them......
Sorry, I wouldn't pay for those domains sorry, I'd only like to buy one that suits my site, sorry, but thnx anyway and +rep

Excellent2
10-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Sorry, I wouldn't pay for those domains sorry, I'd only like to buy one that suits my site, sorry, but thnx anyway and +rep
Okay.. your sorry.. we get the idea.

VirtualG
10-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Sorry I said sorry so many times, im so sorry, sorry!

Samishlol
10-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Okay.. your sorry.. we get the idea.What's with the rudeness?

Good luck with your website.

lick
10-06-2009, 12:18 PM
What's with the rudeness?

Good luck with your website.

Whats with the spaming?

and i never said u had to pay, i was gunna let u use them

x-glow
10-06-2009, 12:30 PM
_ my post deleted becuase tbh I didnt like it -

VirtualG
11-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Whats with the spaming?

and i never said u had to pay, i was gunna let u use them
Ohh, thanks, but no thanks +rep tho!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!