PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what to do

uney93
10-06-2009, 03:48 PM
well over the next couple of months i have alot of spare time soo i thought i'd get back to playing runescape, anything anyone can recommend me getting up (levels) on F2P out of strength or defence?

also i wanna get some more levels up anyone else recommend any other levels which will get me alot of money and a big increase in XP
and where i could go to increase the XP's

Josh

MJJ
10-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Do you mean where you can train Strength and Defence? It really depends what your levels are at the moment, but the main place to train in F2P would be the Security of Stronghold.
There's a lot of variety of monsters of different levels. One of the main ones would be Flesh Crawlers which are on the second floor and are levels 28, 35 and 41.
They drop a lot of runes and herbs, which you can bank at Edgeville Bank which is closeby, so you can make some profit as well.

The main moneymakers in F2P are Woodcutting and Mining. I don't know what your levels are at the moment, but for Woodcutting you should train it to 60 on Willows, then start cutting the Yews south of Edgeville for cash.

As for mining, you should get it upto 60 by powermining iron at Al Kharid then mine coal at the Mining Guild and bank it at Falador Bank.

The only problem with F2P is that every spot is very crowded, so I really would recommend you get members because it'll make everything so much easier.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!