PDA

View Full Version : Best External News System

VirtualG
11-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Hey, this post is very similiar to the earlier one about best neews system except with one very important difference, I want it to be run on an external site. By this I mean I want to know the best news system on which I can create different user groups for reporters (levels like who can edit news, post news and delete news, etc..) but it must be run on another site. I dont want any downloads to upload onto my site. Something like wordpress, just more user friendly and un-heard-of. Lets see what you've got!

Blinger1
11-06-2009, 09:56 AM
just use an include to include an external part of the website linky (http://php.net/manual/en/function.include.php)
don't write so big too, its annoying to read don't you think?

VirtualG
11-06-2009, 10:05 AM
just use an include to include an external part of the website linky (http://php.net/manual/en/function.include.php)

don't write so big too, its annoying to read don't you think?

Naah, I like big, i think its easier, your colours the problem, lol, +rep! And keep teh comments comin!

Kevin
11-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Cutenews is the most widely used news management system, If that's the sort of thing your looking for.

VirtualG
11-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Im looking for something like cutenews but you dont have to download it or upload it to your site. I want you to be able to log in to some other site as an admin and allow your reporters to log into it to add and edit posts. An external site, not your own, get it? Thnx :)

lick
11-06-2009, 11:56 PM
I dont think there is such thing, why not just upload cutenews its small and easy to install.

VirtualG
12-06-2009, 06:07 AM
Wow, somebody should design and make one, id probably pay to use it. Isn't that what HabboCMS.co.uk is doing?

Dada
12-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Wow, somebody should design and make one, id probably pay to use it. Isn't that what HabboCMS.co.uk is doing?

No, habbo CMS is a content management system that you will have to upload to your site.

and i don't really get why you want one that's not hosted on your own site? if your that desperate then just make another site with a free host or something and post it there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!