View Full Version : Buying Rock Pillar

ExtraKen
11-06-2009, 01:06 PM
Buying rock pillar

offer 12-13 hc

add me if you have .-.eXtra.-.

Casio
11-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Ken if i were you offer alot more as there so rare nowadays that the poeple selling wont sell for less then a T imo ;)

Edited by BlackSpoons (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section, thanks. :)

ExtraKen
11-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Ken if i were you offer alot more as there so rare nowadays that the poeple selling wont sell for less then a T imo ;)

Nah .

Sad3k..
11-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Well yeh they are worth so much now

because not many are in circultion and itll be nearly impossible to find one now at 13hcs per!

So far the only person known i beleive to have one is Zelodiac!

Edited by BlackSpoons (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section, thanks. :)

Mr-Trainor
11-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Yep, I also know of only zelodiac! having one and he declined my offer of 1.5T before.

ExtraKen
11-06-2009, 04:10 PM
That says more about habbox values :) than about me :rolleyes::8

Mr-Trainor
11-06-2009, 04:24 PM
I suggested it should rise but Undertaker suggested we should wait until it is next traded and I agree as it will then be more accurate. As none have been traded, it will not change.

Hunter.
11-06-2009, 06:27 PM
I suggested it should rise but Undertaker suggested we should wait until it is next traded and I agree as it will then be more accurate. As none have been traded, it will not change.
Then who changed the prices of screens if none were being traded over 1 hc. :)

Special
11-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Habbox values works on the basis of what it sells for, not that the offers are - that should explain why its not a high value, because one hasnt been traded in ages. :)

Mr-Trainor
11-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Then who changed the prices of screens if none were being traded over 1 hc. :)

I'm talking about supers
But about the screens, someone reported them to rise but I don't know who.

ExtraKen
11-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Oh wot :( I didnt want this into some value discussion hehe so if some1 would be nice to close this <3 than I would appriciate that :P

-:Undertaker:-
11-06-2009, 08:21 PM
We will not update rares to what they haven't been traded for as then it could open the door to potential fixing by the richer side of the habbo community, or people who have a lot invested in certain rares. There are a lot of rares I know should be higher on Habbox, the Yellow Solarium should be around 80.0 CS as that is what people have been offering but they, like with the Rock Pillar; have had no success. Until those trades take place then we cannot update them.

Apoligies for it not being up to date, but hopefully when I can sort out Rare Watch I will be able to mention all this in some sort of table/chart on the rares, as well as explaining the Habbox system in more depth.

If you are after one though, I am afraid out of the orginal fifty that were given out, I think the one in question is the only one remaining which you can buy, very strange how they all disappeared but there you go. It is a bit risky to buy one, afterall more could easily be given out/it could be put in PayDay+ and due to Pillars not being the most loved rare, it could well end up sinking to 12.0 CS as it did when it was first given out.

ExtraKen
11-06-2009, 08:38 PM
We will not update rares to what they haven't been traded for as then it could open the door to potential fixing by the richer side of the habbo community, or people who have a lot invested in certain rares. There are a lot of rares I know should be higher on Habbox, the Yellow Solarium should be around 80.0 CS as that is what people have been offering but they, like with the Rock Pillar; have had no success. Until those trades take place then we cannot update them.

Apoligies for it not being up to date, but hopefully when I can sort out Rare Watch I will be able to mention all this in some sort of table/chart on the rares, as well as explaining the Habbox system in more depth.

If you are after one though, I am afraid out of the orginal fifty that were given out, I think the one in question is the only one remaining which you can buy, very strange how they all disappeared but there you go. It is a bit risky to buy one, afterall more could easily be given out/it could be put in PayDay+ and due to Pillars not being the most loved rare, it could well end up sinking to 12.0 CS as it did when it was first given out.

Thanks but I need it for a room so I dont buyit for the uhm possiblity of profit. And ye I know but I was thinking there is so many colours of pilars not being released why would they pick that one?

-:Undertaker:-
11-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks but I need it for a room so I dont buyit for the uhm possiblity of profit. And ye I know but I was thinking there is so many colours of pilars not being released why would they pick that one?

They picked the Purple Powered Fan (now Purple Dragon Skin Fan) to release when they had various others to release, even though the purple one was a super rare. I simply don't trust them on super rares, and it wouldn't suprise me if they put something like a Purple Dragon Lamp in PayDay+, despite, as you mentioned, there being many recolours to still release other than that.

Previous rares that were released even though non-public alternatives were availble at that time;

Purple Dragon Skin Fan
Gold Laser Gate
Mars Smoke Machine
Red Dragon Marquee

ExtraKen
11-06-2009, 09:09 PM
They picked the Purple Powered Fan (now Purple Dragon Skin Fan) to release when they had various others to release, even though the purple one was a super rare. I simply don't trust them on super rares, and it wouldn't suprise me if they put something like a Purple Dragon Lamp in PayDay+, despite, as you mentioned, there being many recolours to still release other than that.

Previous rares that were released even though non-public alternatives were availble at that time;

Purple Dragon Skin Fan
Gold Laser Gate
Mars Smoke Machine
Red Dragon Marquee

O.O orlly didnt know about fan and marque :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!