PDA

View Full Version : Identity Theft - Ends 21st July

Inseriousity.
12-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Help me! I've been wrongly accused of trying to murder someone! I swear, it wasn't me! It was... it was... oh I have no idea but that's not the point! I need a new identity. A new name, age and everything. Money is no object, I could easily pay for secret plastic surgery (and avoid the Michael Jackson fiasco!) so I could change my appearance as well. The trouble is, I'm stuck. I've never been any good with names. Ben Dover didn't go down too well so I need your help!

The best identity that someone can give me to hide from the cops until they actually do their job properly will receive a prize in return. Remember, detail is important as I need this information to start a whole new life! Male or female, I don't mind (I've always thought I looked good in stilettos anyway!) but please help me!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 3 HC Sofas and 1 Month VIP!

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Inseriousity.
Habbox Name: Inseriousity.
My entry: [Include details such as age, name, appearance, background, anything to make it easier for me to live a new life...]

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

JoshFoskett.
24-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Habbo Name: JoshFoskett
Habbo(x) Name: JoshFoskett.

My Entry:

Name = Nick Marshall
Gender = Male
Age = 24
Appearance = Dark brown hair, Few freckles on his face, Stocky body, Hazel coloured eyes and likes to wear casual clothes.
Background = Nick never knew his parents, he grew up in a orphanage. He got on well with all the other children until one night the orphanage closed down ( incase police ask what orphanage he went to!) By now Nick was older enough to get a job so he tried to get a job anywhere until he finally got a job working in a supermarket. Nick entered a game show in which he got through and went on to win. So he managed to afford a house but nothing else. He still works at that supermarket and he travels there by bike which he saved up for from his pay.

Emu123
24-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Habbo Name: Emu123
Habbox Name: Emu123
My entry:
Name: Kirsten Nuhamae
Appearance: A long haired Brunette, Wavy hair, Fair of face with a beauty spot just above the lip on the right hand side, baby blue eyes, a medium frame; not the size 0 type, Likes to wear jewellery preferably silver or gold, a very strong personality can be seen from the clothes you wear, You like to wear medium heels, leggings, shorts, skirts and usually brand labels, you like to show off your own style and accessorize. You are tanned.

Background: Kirsten was a child who grew up on a farm which was since knocked down to make way for that new shopping mall the town always wanted, so you was forced to find a job and work for your family. You was very close to your family but they ended up dying in a feud between the neighbours after guns were brought into the story. ((recently two people with the last name Nuhamae died in a feud between there neighbours, they had a daughter which had disappeared when she was 16 and has now returned after years without contact, was feared dead. You have pictures that you cleverly got photoshopped; brilliantly to look like the dead couple and you)) Since then you got a job and the mini-mart and have worked there from then on with a little flat above the main street.

-TGIFriday
25-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Habbo Name: -TGIFriday
Habbox Name: -TGIFriday

My Entry:

Name: Brian Batty-Bom-Bom-Batty-Bom-Batty
Appearance: Brian Has dark hair that is sort of spammed to one side. He has a moustache that only covers up a small section of his top lip. He has dark brown eyes and fairly pale skin. He shouts very loud when talking. He's grumpy and his least favourite number is 69. He doesn't like lie-ins and he hates bunny rabbits. He is a natural born cook.
Description/Background: Not much is known about Brian. Many have said he has a soft side, maybe this is because of his up-bringing. His mum died at a very young age. She burned herself to death on the fryer. Brian lived with his dad all his life. His dad was quite a gentle man. At 16 Brian got his first job as a litter picker. He got his own picky uppy thing and was thrilled. He has remained a litter picker ever since. At 26 he lost his virginity to a woman called Mary. Of course... He doesn't remember this. He entered the best pie competition at 28. He took home first prize and is now knows as Brian Batty-Bom-Bom-Batty-Bom-Batty The Pie Master! He likes watching TV on hypnosis and can even do a little himself.

Jony
25-06-2009, 09:14 PM
habbo name: disco-funk
habbox name: jony

my entry:
your name is dale gribble, you wear a faded brown shirt, undone at the top buttons and tucked into a pair of blue jeans with your white vest showing beneath the shirt. you need to constantly smoke, and believe strongly in the tobacco industry. it's also worth wearing sunglasses all the time. even when you sleep.
you have your own business - dale's dead bugs and you drive around in a minivan with a queen fire ant on the roof. you're also the president of the local gun club and a licensed bounty hunter.

if you wish to expand on this, you should watch either of these videos -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CfnARTxabg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpY9Z26dR4I&feature=related

best of luck to you in your new life, mr. gribble.

greenpea64
08-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Habbo name: greenpea64

Habbox name: greenpea64

my entery

Name = Lugi Kashal
Gender = Male
Age = 29
Appearance = baby blue hair, green hat with big O on it, rainbow shirt, baby blue poket shorts, orange sandles.
Background = Lugi went on holiday at the age of 6 with his perants as he lived in Enlgand and he went to Australlia. The air port he was going for on the way was by the beach's edge. he then the plane got stuck by lighting just with 10 sec till they reach the island. The plane blew up and fell in the sea. Everybody died bu Lugi servived. The police saw and saved them so shore. Lugi was took to hospital and lived there but he had to go and get adopted then he made money but as the age of 19 he as turning to a bad boy then he thought destryory stuff and rewining stuff as funny so he carried on his life then got cought at the age of 29 and needed an secret identy.:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_whis:eusa_wall

Pienesse
10-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Habbo name : Livra
Habbox name : Pienesse

My entry:

Name
Michael Johnson
Nationality
French
D.O.B
Appearence
Blonde, Wavy Hair. Scar on his left hand side cheek. Left Ear Pearced And only 3 fingers and a thumb on his right hand.
He is about 1.69m Tall and weighs 11 stone and 4 pounds.

GOOD LUCK ALL

Premplus480
11-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Habbo Name: Stourfield07
Habbox Name: Premplus480
My entry:

Name: hugh janus
Age/D.O.B: 18 /10.09.92
Apperance: http://www.habboxlive.com/v5/pictures/JesseMcCartney_R.gif

Background: Hugh is a failed habboxlive Dj how ever many times he applies he is rejected he was born in middlesex and later grew up to live in london just around the corner from habbox offices he has blonde hair and allways wears a wrist band

Cherpi
14-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Habbo Name: Cherpi
Habbox Name: Cherpi
My entry: As you look good in stilettos you will be a girl, you will have long blonde hair and always wears make up (You look better) Your nose will be small-ish and eyes blue. Your lips will be fat as girls with good lips get the guys ;) You will be tall and you will always look good in a dress! Your name will be Sarah Malone, Your favoriute colour will be orange. You always wear summer dressed (even in winter >:)) and always wear high heals to make you look taller! You are 19 years old
Background: You will live in Manchester and have a job in a bakery baking lots of great cakes and buns, you was born in america but your father was english which gives you the english accent! You grew up in florida and had a very wealthy family and inherited alot when your father died 5 years ago. Your mother hasnt contacted you since your father died as she blames you for his mysterious suicide, You dont belive its suicide and think he was murdered.

Jake145
15-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Habbo Name: Zykown
Habbox Name: Jake145
My entry:

Name: Ronald Dump
Age/DOB: 20 - 17/08/1978

Details: You are 6ft 3 and weight around 10st. You have dark brown hair with a styled mop top with purple highlights. You have a tattoo of a Lion on your left shoulder which extends down to your lower back. You wear Cat Eye's contact lens' ALL the time so noone recognises your eye colour. You pay alot of money for a new voice box and you know sound like Optimus Prime from Transformers.

DoctorET
19-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Habbo(x) Name: DoctorET
Entry:
Name: I.P. Freely
D.O.B: 12/11/1985
Apperance: You have Short, Brown hair in an Elvis Presley fashion, Tanned, White skin, You only wear bright colours as they reflect your personlality best.
You are 5 ft 10 and you weigh 8 stone, You dont at all wory about your figure as you go to the gym everyday to work out.

You live in liverpool, Just around the corner from Anfield Stadium Handy! as you support Liverpool Football Club.

samantha421
19-07-2009, 12:18 PM
habbo uk name: samanthaw421.
habboxforum name: samanthaw421

my entry:

Name : Scott Chegg [Pun intended]
Appearance: Brown hair, quite short. Always smiles, because he has nothing to hide now does he ;)
Wheres Jeans, A manchester united top and canvas shoes [ those pumps that are all rage]
Walks quite quickly but not too quickly so you dont suspect anything.
Smiles at strangers, doesnt talk to them because his mum told him not to.
Ties his laces with two loops , because two loops rock.
He is quite smart in the science region, he isnt sporty but he knows the first aid, and things about sport.
He came from highschool with 6 a* - c passes, which were, maths, english, science, pe, art, history and technology. he is very handy with his hands and can make a variety of things.
He has currently got a girlfriend called Louise, she is also 24.
He has bushy eyebrows, and has short legs, he is 5 foot 6 and lives with his cat and rabbit, Chives and Bushy.
he is layed back, but he doesnt go out drinking, he has a quiet night in watching the television when louise comes over. :eusa_danc [he has no past experience with the law]

Premplus480
20-07-2009, 02:57 PM
I am So Sorry To RePost This But I have got a New Account Thanks

Habbo Name: premplus09
Habbox Name: Premplus480
My entry:

Name: hugh janus
Age/D.O.B: 18 /10.09.92
Apperance: http://www.habboxlive.com/v5/pictures/JesseMcCartney_R.gif

Background: Hugh is a failed habboxlive Dj how ever many times he applies he is rejected he was born in middlesex and later grew up to live in london just around the corner from habbox offices he has blonde hair and allways wears a wrist band

NEEVE
20-07-2009, 03:39 PM
habbo uk name: bratz66
forum name: NEEVE

entry
name: Noah Lame
date of birth: 20th December 1990
hair and eye colour: long black hair tied up with white string with a long spikey fringe and bright green eyes.
height: 5ft7
weight: 9stone
background: your a quiet and intellegent lad with no family apart from a selfish mother who lives in Spain. you have one friend.
lives: In a quiet area in Manchester in a small house
job: works in tesco
other stuff: you listen to pop and rock music you have a green mini cooper

C00KZ.
21-07-2009, 03:05 AM
Habbo Name: C00KZ.
Habbox Name: C00KZ.

Name: Jamie Watt
Apperance: Short brown hair, blue eyes. Dresses very smartly, and always makes an effort with the way he looks. Small build, and medium height.
Background: Jamie has had no run ins with the police his entire life, and is very well respected around London. He lives in Canary Wharf in London, in a penthouse flat. He steers clear of trouble, and his house is out of the way, in a quiet part of Canary Wharf. Jamie works as CEO for a company in London and he often has to fly out of the country for business on his private jet, because who wants to fly with normal citizens and get caught up in all that? Pfft..

Inseriousity.
21-07-2009, 08:58 AM
The winner of 'Identity Theft' is... Cherpi! Congratulations, you will recieve a Private Message from the competitions manager (Dudedanny123) about collecting your prize. This may take some time but if you have not recieved a PM by the 26th July, please let us know.

This is the winning entry:

Habbo Name: Cherpi
Habbox Name: Cherpi
My entry: As you look good in stilettos you will be a girl, you will have long blonde hair and always wears make up (You look better) Your nose will be small-ish and eyes blue. Your lips will be fat as girls with good lips get the guys ;) You will be tall and you will always look good in a dress! Your name will be Sarah Malone, Your favoriute colour will be orange. You always wear summer dressed (even in winter >:)) and always wear high heals to make you look taller! You are 19 years old
Background: You will live in Manchester and have a job in a bakery baking lots of great cakes and buns, you was born in america but your father was english which gives you the english accent! You grew up in florida and had a very wealthy family and inherited alot when your father died 5 years ago. Your mother hasnt contacted you since your father died as she blames you for his mysterious suicide, You dont belive its suicide and think he was murdered.

Thank you for everyone who took part and congratulations to Cherpi once again!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!