PDA

View Full Version : HabFM - SKIN RIPPED

Samishlol
12-06-2009, 09:59 PM
HabFM have ripped Snex's skin and claimed it as their own.

Skin Designed by Louis Collins for HabFm, All Rights Reserved
Powered by vBulletin, All Rights Reserved ~ Copyright © 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd Modified by Louis Collins. http://habfm.com/forum/

Thread closed by Xarea (Forum Moderator): This is not the section to do this - nor is it acceptable anywhere on this forum. Please use common sense in future, this is a forum, not a flame war rally.

Favourtism
12-06-2009, 10:01 PM
This is hardly showing off websites is it ;\

LouisCollins
12-06-2009, 10:37 PM
*REMOVED*

Removed by Xarea (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

grnr
12-06-2009, 10:45 PM
You can't just change the colours of a design and then call it your own. Also; him being a 'ripper' was unnecessary, as it does not change the fact that you are in the wrong.

Samishlol
12-06-2009, 10:46 PM
*REMOVED*

LouisCollins
12-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Na the fact is, Your silly? you don't understand the simple fact of "Life", Do you know what every single time i've turned my computer on today you've been online?, How many hours can you spend on your computer, Listen i know you get bullyed in real life and it seems easyer to run away to your computer in your bedroom but trust me get out there the little man who lives in herts, And o yer i no where you live so shup?, Also you say you have a real boyfriend what does he live with you do you never see him, And ok your 16 And on the computer 16, Is of the school LEAVING age, I'm sure you could find a nice paying job and get some REAL money, Yeah thats what i thought shup?

Portish
12-06-2009, 11:01 PM
No comment.

Pazza
12-06-2009, 11:16 PM
*REMOVED*

I'm sorry, that was a pathetic excuse of an arguement :S

*REMOVED*

*REMOVED*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!