PDA

View Full Version : Oringinal Housekeeping panel

SunburstTech
13-06-2009, 08:08 PM
I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the original housekeeping DJ panel not housekeeping guy the original one with the missing images and occasional glitches i've fixed it before so i know what to do and i know there's security issues but it's a great all around panel and since habbo ring is gone i haven't really found any copies around the web

If anyone has a copy,put on a website,attach,or send? thanks in advance

Dye
13-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Might be a copy on www.habbosolutions.net - I'm not 100% sure though.

SunburstTech
13-06-2009, 10:09 PM
yea it's not i had look earlier when googling it has the new one but not oringinal

Dye
14-06-2009, 11:35 AM
yea it's not i had look earlier when googling it has the new one but not oringinal

I'll have a look around to see if I have it stored on my computer somewhere, I can't promise anything though.

SunburstTech
14-06-2009, 05:49 PM
alright i might do some digging too it might still be around on my old desktop pc

VirtualG
17-06-2009, 09:51 PM
You almost definetly wont be able to find it on the internet. There was a big rush to upgrade to guy when it came out.

Cushioned
18-06-2009, 08:42 AM
Hey,

I had an old folder on my mom's comp from last year of all my stuff for habbo fansites and crap so I checked there. Managed to dig up Housekeeping Panel v2 I think it is. IDK if it's what you wanted but here's the download link:

habbofansite.net/Housekeeping V2 - B1.zip

Enjoy,
Dylan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!