PDA

View Full Version : Caillie

C00KZ.
14-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Ok, so I was a member of the hotel when Caillie was manager (My old account) and I am wondering what exactly happened to her? I've read that she got fired, among alot of other ****. But what really happened?

Dean
14-06-2009, 10:55 AM
I don't think anyone actually knows why, I heard that she got sacked because she didn't do her job properly, she left things and didn't really update much. Although, I didn't really see a problem with Callie, I thought she was cool actually, c'mon, she loves Jaffa Cakes :P

Frisky
14-06-2009, 11:04 AM
She was portraying as two different people. Before when she was a Hobba as Impetuous and then in future as Callie the hotel manager and she used both accounts at the same time pretending to be two different people.

Someone got into Housekeeping and found out she had the same machine id. (see piccy below)

So yeah, maybe sacked?

http://i40.tinypic.com/bhc21.gif

Dean
14-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Ha ha, she was a legend that Callie. :P If she can be Imp and the Hotel Manager then she's my idol :P

Frisky
14-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Ha ha, she was a legend that Callie. :P If she can be Imp and the Hotel Manager then she's my idol :P

Lol an underage Hobba did it aswell. So you can see how it's kinda wrong to lie to your users :P

I don't think Callie or Impetuous we're ever in the same room. EVER..!

Laurensh1
14-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Impetuous would be selected as new Hotel Manager, she was already staff or something. Then somebody decided that would not be the case, and Impetuous/Callie had to be Callie as new Hotel Manager etc.

She got sacked is what I believe...

Perfect
14-06-2009, 11:15 AM
i'm sick of reading stupid **** about her

she got fired for favouring/slacking

ok and her name was Callie not Cailie or w/e the **** u called her she was also impetuous, no that's not the reason she got fired either.

eight
14-06-2009, 11:19 AM

ok and her name was Callie not Cailie or w/e the **** u called her she was also impetuous, no that's not the reason she got fired either.

sorry mr habbo brain

Dean
14-06-2009, 11:20 AM

Exactly what I said ;]

Fired for not doing her job basically. la la laaaa

lick
14-06-2009, 11:22 AM

No one is making you to read about her. I doubt you where forced to read this thread.

ifuseekamy
14-06-2009, 11:29 AM
She was fired for selling furni on ebay and the mentioned favouring of her friends from her Impetuous account on habbo.

Frisky
14-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Impetuous would be selected as new Hotel Manager, she was already staff or something. Then somebody decided that would not be the case, and Impetuous/Callie had to be Callie as new Hotel Manager etc.

She got sacked is what I believe...

Ahh yeah, forgot Imp was staff!

DPS
14-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Callie + Impetuous = Same People

someone had pics to prove it.

Martin
14-06-2009, 11:40 AM
She was fired for selling furni on ebay and the mentioned favouring of her friends from her Impetuous account on habbo.

:O Naughty woman! Just think, hotel managers could probaly spawn as many thrones or rares as they wanted to, and make hundreds on ebay.

I am happy with the current managers though, they are safe :D

Frisky
14-06-2009, 12:03 PM
:O Naughty woman! Just think, hotel managers could probaly spawn as many thrones or rares as they wanted to, and make hundreds on ebay.

I am happy with the current managers though, they are safe :D

They still have to pay for things. They just get a huge choice when buying.

Immenseman
14-06-2009, 12:30 PM
She was on Habbo last year and yes I know it was her for sure.

Kieeran
14-06-2009, 12:37 PM
She was imp, but she didnt get fired for being imp because habbo wouldnt have made the deicisoon in the first place

CHA!NGANG
14-06-2009, 12:38 PM

No they don't have to pay. They get furni a catalogue where they can buy anything they want. However, only the Hotel Manager and above get this, not normal staff/MOD's. This is why, when they are fired/leave, there account gets banned as the Furni on the account isn't legally theres so Sulake take it back by banning them :)

On topic: Yeah not sure what happened. Probably banned for lazyness e/c/t.

Absently
14-06-2009, 12:40 PM
I think people take habbo way too serious. She was a hotel manager of a virtual game... It's not real..

Vause
14-06-2009, 12:43 PM
I don't know what happened to her, I really couldn't care either. She was an idiot who everyone bumlicked :l

itsMIKEYY
14-06-2009, 01:14 PM
tbh, Callie did more in a month than Lost_Witness and Bucho6 have done in their whole time in running the hotel.

Laurensh1
14-06-2009, 04:05 PM

No they don't have to pay. They get furni a catalogue where they can buy anything they want. However, only the Hotel Manager and above get this, not normal staff/MOD's. This is why, when they are fired/leave, there account gets banned as the Furni on the account isn't legally theres so Sulake take it back by banning them :)

On topic: Yeah not sure what happened. Probably banned for lazyness e/c/t.
Nope, every Habbo Staff member gets free furni. Moderators gets some credits from their Community Manager to do some stuff with on their MOD accounts. They don't get free stuff on their normals.

All Office Habbo Staff (e.g. Hotel Manager, Community Manager, Player Support) have unlimited access to furniture (no matter the amount, released or not).
In the housekeeping they can buy it.

-:Undertaker:-
14-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Callie had a regime of basically bum ups who she scratched their backs, they scratched hers. In recent years everyone has suddenly thought she was amazing, but the majority of them are forgetting how unfair she was in nearly every aspect of her management of the hotel.

I'm glad shes gone and the vast majority of the hotel are, at least the ones who haven't been sucked into this martyr role she has gained.

Immenseman
14-06-2009, 05:02 PM
It was fun though. It's not as fun anymore but that's probably due to me being 17 rather than the 14/15 or whatever I was when Callie was in charge. I think Lost_Witness and Bucho6 are good at their jobs; this can be seen in the amount of users online. When Lostie first took over they dipped down to like 7/8K didn't it, now it's back up.

Dan2nd
14-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Callie had a regime of basically bum ups who she scratched their backs, they scratched hers. In recent years everyone has suddenly thought she was amazing, but the majority of them are forgetting how unfair she was in nearly every aspect of her management of the hotel.

I'm glad shes gone and the vast majority of the hotel are, at least the ones who haven't been sucked into this martyr role she has gained.

100% agree lol she had her little group of buds one of them who used to work on this very forum and told me I was going to get banned for saying something about it in my sig lol..

-Mark
14-06-2009, 06:04 PM
She was portraying as two different people. Before when she was a Hobba as Impetuous and then in future as Callie the hotel manager and she used both accounts at the same time pretending to be two different people.

Someone got into Housekeeping and found out she had the same machine id. (see piccy below)

So yeah, maybe sacked?

http://i40.tinypic.com/bhc21.gif

The Bonnie.Blonde habbo was on a month ago...

Jordan:A
14-06-2009, 07:10 PM
I heard she was fired because she abused her powers

Frisky
14-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Nope, every Habbo Staff member gets free furni. Moderators gets some credits from their Community Manager to do some stuff with on their MOD accounts. They don't get free stuff on their normals.

All Office Habbo Staff (e.g. Hotel Manager, Community Manager, Player Support) have unlimited access to furniture (no matter the amount, released or not).
In the housekeeping they can buy it.

That's more what I meant... but I thought they'd have to buy credits if they wanted to make a room for personal use but otherwise they get it courtesy of Sulake. I guess not ;)
+rep for clearing that up

Laurensh1
14-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Well, and actually, all Staff Members (no matter what account) get gifts quite frequently from their Managers (thrones, rares).. Just, to make their rooms look better with again. Staff gets a bad name if they don't have 'regular' rooms (so, gotta have rares and hc stuff).

CHA!NGANG
14-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Ooh right, I could have sworn it was just managers that get free stuff but makes sense if they all do. Thanks laurensh :]

ifuseekamy
14-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Well, and actually, all Staff Members (no matter what account) get gifts quite frequently from their Managers (thrones, rares).. Just, to make their rooms look better with again. Staff gets a bad name if they don't have 'regular' rooms (so, gotta have rares and hc stuff).
I think this must be true. I remember hobbas talking about how they'd get gifts like typos and other rares from their team leaders (moderators).

Lost_Addict
15-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Ya the hotel manager and other staff must get it for free.

When callie came into my room (this was like a month or two before she got banned so ...... lol) anyway she put down a load of stuff for my pets some rares and a bonnie blonde and that dude poster which at that point were unreleased and she went shhhhhh dont tell anybody. now i look back that was pretty funny and i can see how she was favouring but when she accepted my F/R i was like OOOMMMGGGG CALLIE!!!! so silly when i was younger

lick
15-06-2009, 03:19 PM
She was on Habbo last year and yes I know it was her for sure.

Did you email her and ask her?

Immenseman
15-06-2009, 03:24 PM
no but the name "callie" on her is here. the name wasn't available to make to stop impersonators and when clubtropica was around she came on here, some of you may remmeber. soon after she f/r me on a name i'm not sure if she wants me to disclose asking about habbox and she did something on clubtropica so i knew it was her.

Jorc
15-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Ha i remember her from a long time ago, to many rumors eh.

thorn
15-06-2009, 03:49 PM
I heard she was scammed quite alot and Habbo thourght this was dangerous.

Don't know though.

ElliottThompson
15-06-2009, 08:08 PM
She was openly favoring her friends out in the open which was stupid of her, thats the problem with hiring staff that were original habbo players, they are too much into the game, then again if they are professional like lost_witness then they are ok. But personally Bucho6 is better at his job just for the fact that he hadn't played habbo beforehand.

Callies problem is that she told her friends that they would win comps before the winners were announced, they ran around telling everyone they were gunna win and so when they did many players and staff members wernt impressed. She was generally corrupt lol

Heatable
16-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Callie gave her Habbo friends more advantages than other Habbos. This then led to Callie letting her friends go on her other staff account Impetuous, so they can get free furni.
POINT BLANK.

Then she got caught. Then she was fired/sacked.

roythedj
17-06-2009, 03:18 AM
I think I have read "sacked/fired" forty times...I hope the original author of this thread understands the answer to his/her question.

Susie Dent
17-06-2009, 06:33 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make inappropriate remarks. Thanks

Catzsy
17-06-2009, 06:44 PM
I heard she was sacked but this subject has been talked about time and time again so I don't think we will ever really know what happened. Club Tropica just seemed to disappear.

-:Undertaker:-
17-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Maybe Callie or 'Justine Hill' has finally hung up her boots and gone and got a real job in the real world. I think Lost_Witness is now our longest serving Hotel Manager isn't he? - I hope he stays, people like him now and he does do a good job although I want some of the old-style quests to return.

Frisky
17-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Maybe Callie or 'Justine Hill' has finally hung up her boots and gone and got a real job in the real world. I think Lost_Witness is now our longest serving Hotel Manager isn't he? - I hope he stays, people like him now and he does do a good job although I want some of the old-style quests to return.

Yeah, 3 years now :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!