PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] HotelWizard Banned! :o

HotelWizard
09-09-2004, 12:51 AM
Yes, HotelWizard (Myself) has been permanently banned from HabboHotelUSA, for so called "Scripting."
Me of all people, do not script, as I help people.

The mod has got it wrong and I will be back in action in the US Hotel, with a new badge,in a couple of hours - if everything goes good with brojo.

Also, check out my suggested newsie on the .com Hotel. :-)

Please make sure when posting that you post in the CORRECT section - >Max< *MOVED*

MicroVision
09-09-2004, 01:00 AM
how do u check selected newsie

Mr.Kylee
09-09-2004, 09:32 AM
i dont even know you and i dont really care if you r ban sorry :s

nvrspk4
09-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Hey hotel Ive seen ur room about the mission and all. gr8 job and Im sure the guy got it wrong

Aoldjauchhejje
10-09-2004, 12:37 AM
er... ur not banned?

Arcanum
10-09-2004, 02:24 AM
Just to let you know, this has nothing to do with News and Rumours. This should be in the Bobba section, and no offence, but you sound conceited, anyone can get banned for scripting, whether you have a good reputation on the hotels you visit or not. Anyway, good luck on getting un-banned :D

HotelWizard
11-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Just to let you know, this has nothing to do with News and Rumours. This should be in the Bobba section, and no offence, but you sound conceited, anyone can get banned for scripting, whether you have a good reputation on the hotels you visit or not. Anyway, good luck on getting un-banned :D

That sounds like Blahh ness to me what you saying..

Anywho, I am unbanned got a staff to unban me. WOO

Arcanum
12-09-2004, 01:09 PM
That sounds like Blahh ness to me what you saying..

Anywho, I am unbanned got a staff to unban me. WOO

'Tis an opinion, freedom of speech ;) Congrats on being unbanned! :D

Aoldjauchhejje
13-09-2004, 02:36 AM
it would be nice if theyd unban me too..

Moose
13-09-2004, 02:58 AM
People from diffrent hotels have been Mysteriously banned, My cousin in Spain hotel got banned for "diciendo cosas ---uales" he didnt say nasty words, is this a glitch?

Arcanum
13-09-2004, 04:23 AM
People from diffrent hotels have been Mysteriously banned, My cousin in Spain hotel got banned for "diciendo cosas ---uales" he didnt say nasty words, is this a glitch?

A massive one if that's the case! Oh god, now another protest is going to start :rolleyes:

Voltz
13-09-2004, 07:43 PM
Can we say bobba in the bobba page? Im not swearing im just saying bobba :D

Teen10
16-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Erm hotel??? :s what badge? :@

MicroVision
16-09-2004, 12:56 PM
there is nothing any of us can do about it

::?::
18-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Yes, HotelWizard (Myself) has been permanently banned from HabboHotelUSA, for so called "Scripting."
Me of all people, do not script, as I help people.

The mod has got it wrong and I will be back in action in the US Hotel, with a new badge,in a couple of hours - if everything goes good with brojo.

Also, check out my suggested newsie on the .com Hotel. :-)

Please make sure when posting that you post in the CORRECT section - >Max< *MOVED*

Wow :D Dont we all :eusa_danc

blade2291
26-09-2004, 08:34 PM
why are hobbas banning 4 no reason or the wrong reason?

GommeInc
26-09-2004, 10:08 PM
I got banned for ages on Habbo UK because I admitted to hack, there were many problems that made me angry.

1. They didn't post or paste which ever you prefer, me saying it.
2. I cant hack and wouldn't bother hacking a site like Habbo you cant get money or anything off it other than furni that dosnt exist.
3. I would have much more better things to do and not waste my time on habbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!