PDA

View Full Version : Jam666 Hacked

jam666
16-07-2005, 08:26 PM
ive being hacked sumones on my acount rite now they have wiped my rooms clean of everything help i dont know what to do they changed my pass i thinki im gonna have to quit habbo

Amy
16-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Use the CFH to get it saftey banned or use the help tool.

jam666
16-07-2005, 08:37 PM
i have hes offline but they have canceled my hc subscription and took creds from it

Rawr
16-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Scan ur pc for viruses you might of been logged

Anger
O.o you cant cancel HC stupid

Wootzeh
Scan ur pc for viruses you might of been logged
you cant cancel hc subscription

jam666
16-07-2005, 08:44 PM
you can if u have just bought it the same day and get a refund in credits

Jordan3
16-07-2005, 08:45 PM
How the hell do you do that ?? And how do you know they have ??

jam666
16-07-2005, 08:53 PM
cause all my furni has went and sum of my rooms locked

U_A
16-07-2005, 08:56 PM
cause all my furni has went and sum of my rooms locked

All of it summed up. : )

GommeInc
16-07-2005, 08:56 PM
CFH won't work, they will safety ban in 6 months time max. It's a bit late but go on another account and ask for a MOD. Tell them that someone has hacked into your account. If they say it is your fault accept it but it is not your account because Habbo own it so it is their responsibility because you obviously don't own something that others can get on.

jam666
16-07-2005, 09:00 PM
how nice to know it was my fault that my pets got delted furni gone what a help u were *NOT*

GommeInc
16-07-2005, 09:01 PM
I said it isn't your fault but Habbos. For all we know it is House Keeping again. Some business they are.

dobzy
17-07-2005, 02:55 AM
You more than likely downloaded something, which contained malicious content. Have you downloaded anything recently? If so, and if not - you probably contracted a keylogger.

A keylogger basically makes a record of all the keyboard buttons you press, and sends the record to the person who created the keylogger. Thus, they can access your password, gain your personal information, etc. So, it's best you follow these simple steps to make sure you get rid of the keylogger, if there is one :).

Run your normal virus scanner, whether it be Norton Anti-Virus, and AVG. Just run it.
This is benefitial, as it may, or may not pick up the keylogger but will also pick up any other malicious contents that are installed on your computer.

After running and completing a scan, go to www.download.com, and search for "Anti-Spy" download the program Anti-Spy Info.1. Install it, and load it up.

Run the program, and it'll list ALL processes currently running on your machine, and rate their danger potential. Right click, and disable/quarrentine all processes that are rated as high, or dangerous. It's more than likely, one of them IS the keylogger.

Go to www.webroot.com and download the trial of their program "Spy Sweeper". You'll get a 14 day full-functioning trial. Install it, and run it.
It'll pick up any spy ware you may have contracted, and also the keyloggers and malicious files you disabled/quarrentined using Anti-Spy Info.1 -- ITS IMPORTANT YOU RUN SPY SWEEPER or a program similar as it'll remove the qurrentined items ALONG with their registry entries!

It's also probably wise to try out, and read up about anti-virus/spyware programs. :)
Hope this helps!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!