PDA

View Full Version : Call of duty ; Continents at war

Kieeran
15-06-2009, 09:35 PM
k its not a new game just a titel i thought of for this thread because i was just wondering does anyone else get annoyed with the constant arguements between americans and brits on call of dutys its always the same n its really boring

US: you have messed up teeth
UK: ur fat

n its the same everytime lol so yeh just wondering what u all think about it lol

Wahey
15-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Lol i love the immature insults on it, it's funny
But honestly, the American insults aint even true :S They just copy stuff from Family Guy and crap
Honestly there population has worse teeth than us fgs, and plus they are fat.

Kieeran
15-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Lol i love the immature insults on it, it's funny
But honestly, the American insults aint even true :S They just copy stuff from Family Guy and crap
Honestly there population has worse teeth than us fgs, and plus they are fat.

loool yh thats what always got me its like wheres these facts about our teeth fact is america has the most obese population worldwide

Wahey
15-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Exactly
Cause we British rock cors, they hate being American

16-06-2009, 06:15 PM
i think its annoying, but pretty fun sometimes.
Depends on the mood im in.
All the insults dont affect me personally because im not fat. But yeah as a whole, america is pretty fat. And yeah me and my friends dont use the teeth thing that much because we actually do base our insults on facts.

Andeeh
16-06-2009, 06:19 PM
thats why i like parties no more whiney 10 year old americans

MeRkAgE
16-06-2009, 06:20 PM
thats why i like parties no more whiney 10 year old americans

Why don't you go in parties then and stop playing emo music down the mic in cod waw? Loser.

Andeeh
16-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Why don't you go in parties then and stop playing emo music down the mic in cod waw? Loser.

hahaha i realised when i saw your xbl name haha funny man posting 100 chat invites lucky i blocked communications :]
and well you could just have muted me

dont cry x

Ontario
16-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Haha i find it more funny because i'm British and i play with alot of my American and Canadian friends and then some 13 year old American comes on and starts talking smack and feels like what he says actually is kicking you in the teeth. But then i just do the right thing mute him and my American friends are always like "dude you embarass our country"
Its great though how they all use the same insults that just sound like they are from an episode of 'South Park'.

GrandTheftAudio
16-06-2009, 06:43 PM
It's so immature. Like, grow the hell up.
You find the people who are over 20 are the ones who you can actually have a nice conversation. And they are genuinely nice, not trying to 'e-date' you.

16-06-2009, 06:56 PM
All Ive seen in this thread is saying how americans only use the same insults.
Yet all I hear out of every brit is talking about how americans are fat.
kinda contradicting dont ya think

Ontario
16-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Haha i agree some British people say the same your Fat things

Technologic
16-06-2009, 07:24 PM
"Go munch a bible" is my favourite line to use.

Favourtism
16-06-2009, 07:40 PM
I like hearing the americans talk about us. They think we worship the queen, drink tea and crumpets all day and have ****** up teeth.

Fat *****

16-06-2009, 08:00 PM
I love how you guys are convinced that every american is a high pitched 11 year old fatass that eats mcdonalds all day.
kinda funny tbh

Andeeh
16-06-2009, 08:07 PM
I love how you guys are convinced that every american is a high pitched 11 year old fatass that eats mcdonalds all day.
kinda funny tbh

well you do also get the lard'ass who play xbox all day and cant take losing with a deep voice smokin weed kind of player

Favourtism
16-06-2009, 08:08 PM
I was joking above lol..

But seriously, USA is the most obese country in the world and the UK is 4th so both countrys have a lot of fat ***** really. Also both have a lot of yellow-teethed-goons so the insults are ****

16-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Yeah i dont understand why we cant just play the effin game, haha. I think all the little kids that fight are too dumb to realize that in reality the us and uk are allies. They probably think were enemies so they argue.

Ontario
16-06-2009, 09:13 PM
The weirdest thing for me is how American girl gamers sound just like American guys with deeper voices.

16-06-2009, 09:16 PM
The weirdest thing for me is how American girl gamers sound just like American guys with deeper voices.

*american 8 year olds
haha, if you hear my voice on xbl, you know its a guy.

Ontario
16-06-2009, 09:20 PM
*american 8 year olds
haha, if you hear my voice on xbl, you know its a guy.
Its right what you say about the whole allies thing though its so stupid really. But thankfully i manage to get on with most but you still get jerks on both sides.

16-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Its right what you say about the whole allies thing though its so stupid really. But thankfully i manage to get on with most but you still get jerks on both sides.

right. even in like 5 years when (hopefully) everyone has moved on, youll still have the immature kids who still pick pointless fights.

Favourtism
17-06-2009, 08:35 PM
I hate the 10yr olds, any nationality

18-06-2009, 03:02 AM
I hate the 10yr olds, any nationality
agreed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!