PDA

View Full Version : UFC Undisputed Bad Points

Mint
15-06-2009, 10:12 PM
I've been playing it for 2 days now on and off, it is a really bizarre game. I know there's such thing as a lucky knockout but I got pushed onto the floor in the first 2 seconds, got back up, punched him once, punched again and he was KO'd, I had won in 10.32 seconds yet I can go rounds with throwing the same punches and not even get them close to being knocked out? Also, sometimes when I get floored I become completely immobilised and cannot get out of the grapple. They get on top and just punch till I'm out or do a submission that I wouldn't be able to get out of in a billion years. When your in a good fight then it's simply amazing though. :)

Callum.
15-06-2009, 10:19 PM
you've got to do transitions with the right stick to get out of mounts etc.

if you're finding it easy, up the difficulty.

i don't like how they get the same cuts in the same places every time :(

Oleh
16-06-2009, 02:46 PM
if the knockouts were more realistic and not pre determined like, i could punch someone in the face and they will fall forward ??

mangle
16-06-2009, 09:43 PM
If you're out on your feet you may fall forward?

Oleh
16-06-2009, 09:46 PM
so if you were smashed full force forward in your face you would fall forward? i dont think so

Vennal
17-06-2009, 05:30 PM
HC0R3 - You obiously havent watched UFC before loads of them fall forward when getting koed, when your knocked out but on your feet you cant control your body and therefore can fall in any direction. Good game but the controls are too easy .. compared to FNR4 !

Sly
18-06-2009, 10:53 PM
I think it's a good game I've not played it in a while though 'cos once you've become champion on story mode theres not much else to do without it getting really repetetive.

Zokoli
19-06-2009, 11:23 AM
HC0R3 - You obiously havent watched UFC before loads of them fall forward when getting koed, when your knocked out but on your feet you cant control your body and therefore can fall in any direction. Good game but the controls are too easy .. compared to FNR4 !

But if you hit them, full power. The impact would go -----------> or which ever way you hit them so say if I hit him;
---------> he would fall --------> because of the impact.

Correct? :eusa_danc

Callum.
19-06-2009, 08:19 PM
But if you hit them, full power. The impact would go -----------> or which ever way you hit them so say if I hit him;
---------> he would fall --------> because of the impact.

Correct? :eusa_danc

no. have you played this game / watched ufc?

sometimes they fall forward from a punch, or even fall to the ground right there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!