PDA

View Full Version : Forum, +rep, rep power, and other stuff...

VirtualG
16-06-2009, 10:00 AM
I was wondering, if you could lose your rep power, im pretty sure you can but someone else was say that you cant, so im no longer completely , 100%, more or less, definetely sure... So, can you? I was wondering if their was a way of quickly gaining rep power?

GoldenMerc
16-06-2009, 10:04 AM
buying it...

Wolves
16-06-2009, 10:12 AM
wow... people buy rep?

Mentor
16-06-2009, 10:42 AM
I think you can claim some extra as a donator (may no longer be true), though personally i dont see the point as rep that wasnt given for anythings pretty meainingless and aint gonna boost your actual reputation as a forum member one bit?

Wolves
16-06-2009, 12:00 PM
yea it's pointless...

Jordy
16-06-2009, 04:46 PM
I think you can claim some extra as a donator (may no longer be true), though personally i dont see the point as rep that wasnt given for anythings pretty meainingless and aint gonna boost your actual reputation as a forum member one bit?Although you're right I do think it portrays some forum members well. The majority of the time when I get in an argument or debate generally the other person feels the need to -rep, and that portrays to me they've gone as low as possible, haven't got a credible argument and are an utter newb.

Mentor
16-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Although you're right I do think it portrays some forum members well. The majority of the time when I get in an argument or debate generally the other person feels the need to -rep, and that portrays to me they've gone as low as possible, haven't got a credible argument and are an utter newb.

True, especially when there too cowardly to leave there name as well. If what they said had any value, they at least have the guts to put there name to it and back it up.

Although i suspect with my newly won VIP and ability to see Reppers i'll be getting alot less -rep from that kind of user lol :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!