PDA

View Full Version : ma hcs for ur runescape stuff

Annihillating
16-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Not sure if this iz da rite forum but..................... im sellin ma hcs for ur runescape stuff wot u offa per hc

Zebila
16-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Rule 12.
RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

Annihillating
16-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Rule 12.
RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

ur point iz............................

evry1 does look around dis forum it aint just me

Zebila
16-07-2005, 10:22 PM
ur point iz............................

evry1 does look around dis forum it aint just me

Learn some english aswell.

Clo
16-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Rule 12.

C6. Let Administrators and Moderators deal with any posts breaking the forum rules or any other problems concerning the forum rules - Do not post a message in which you tell another forum member they have broken the forum rules. Don't post a message in which you ask for another forum member to get banned or unbanned. If you think there has been a rule broken, click on the "Report Bad Post" icon at the top right of that post and explain the problem. If your problem is not about one particular post, you can also post a message in the "Report Abuse" forum with a brief description and some details of the problem (add a link if possible) then we will look into it.

Zebila
16-07-2005, 10:24 PM
C6. Let Administrators and Moderators deal with any posts breaking the forum rules or any other problems concerning the forum rules - Do not post a message in which you tell another forum member they have broken the forum rules. Don't post a message in which you ask for another forum member to get banned or unbanned. If you think there has been a rule broken, click on the "Report Bad Post" icon at the top right of that post and explain the problem. If your problem is not about one particular post, you can also post a message in the "Report Abuse" forum with a brief description and some details of the problem (add a link if possible) then we will look into it.

Forum Rules stupid!

Clo
16-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Wow, you only just found that out. :)
Everyone knows i'm stupid. :o
Just like everyone knows you post rule12 everywhere! ;l

Zebila
16-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Wow, you only just found that out. :)
Everyone knows i'm stupid. :o
Just like everyone knows you post rule12 everywhere! ;l

Its funny how your all getting banned as me and warlord are reporting this site to runescape!

Jamus_Solari
Why do you feel the need to spam peoples trade threads with the runescape rule 12? We all know about it , maybe you should stop.

Zebila
Why do you feel the need to spam peoples trade threads with the runescape rule 12? We all know about it , maybe you should stop.

Rule 12.

Clo
16-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Ooo, Sarcastic-ness..
I like it ''\ -.- ''/
And for all you know i could be someone else on my runescape account so you can't really get me banned if you have no proof? I could be someone that's hacked into clo's account. :o

Annihillating
16-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Can we get back on topic plz wot u guys offa for ma hcs?

Zebila
16-07-2005, 10:43 PM
Rule 12.

Clo
16-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Umm how much per hc:)Around?

Zebila
16-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Rule 12.

Neil
16-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Rule 12.
Ok That Is Just Going To Far, I Think They Get The Point..

:kader
17-07-2005, 08:51 AM
Ill buy around 5?

40K ea

Annihillating
17-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Zebila r u DESPERATE to spam u posted the same message lyk 4 times in this thread

n kada how much iz 40k sry i aint tht smart

Clo
17-07-2005, 11:42 AM
40k = 40,000gp

Annihillating
17-07-2005, 11:46 AM
i give ya 4 i fink or 5 not sure how many i got spare 40 k each pm me

i still need a hammer ne got a spare 1 ill give ya a couple ov norms for it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!