PDA

View Full Version : I'm in love with a fairytale - Ends 21st July

kuzkasate
18-06-2009, 04:08 PM
Fairytales, fairytales! We fell in love with them since we were in nappies!

But they all have twists... for example did you know, that in the original Cinderella, one of her ugly steps sisters actually SLICED off her own foot so that she could fit it into the glass slipper?! That’s not in the Disney version is it now?

How do you fancy changing a fairytale? One with twists and excitement? Well here's your chance! All you have to do is re-write a fairytale of your choice! Remember to add plenty of description and include which fairytale you are rewriting!

Good Luck!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 25 Credits and 1 Month VIP!

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Cutbrakes
Habbox Name: Cutbrakes
My entry: -

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Emu123
24-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Habbo Name: emu123
Habbox Name: emu123
My entry:
Name of re-written: Goldilocks and the three bears.

One day a little girl, who wasn't all as sweet as could be left her parents house to show her parents why they shouldn't yell at her. She was a spoilt kid and didn't like not getting her own way. She wasn't the smartest of the bunch.

So anyway she went off in the direction of the woods. She tortured many little animals on the way there, little bugs to birds and other mammals. Karma was going to get her.

On the way she came across a cottage, the chimney was puffing out smoke and nobody was home. Goldilocks didn't even bother knocking she walked straight in and sat down on their chairs, She used one as a footrest. She went outside and saw three bears fishing in the lake, ripping huge cod apart with blood around their muzzles. Goldilocks ran back to cottage and hid up in the baby bears bed. She sniffed the air and smelt something lovely cooking on the stove so she crept downstairs, and saw a stew slowly cooking on the stove. She started eating it but it was too dry for her so she added water to the soup, it was then too tasteless so she added some salt and pepper for seasoning, she tried it again and it was just right. she started to plate it for herself and then the three bears came in. Instead of Goldilocks being asleep in the original and getting chased by the bears. The bears are curious and take the bowl from her and try the stew then they agree that she can stay in thanks for finishing off their meal, and then she stays over in the baby bears bed because its the comfiest and guests always get the best. :)

DoctorET
28-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Habbo(x) name- doctoret
Entry-
Once apon a time little red riding hood was riding on her wolf. But one day, when little red riding hood went to ride Mr wolf, Mr wolf backed away and was scared of little red riding hood! Eventually he ran away.

Little red riding hood went on her mums unicorn to her grandma's in the city, and told her about her wolf backing off, Grandma riding hood helped little red riding hood design a poster on her laptop saying: LOST Wolf, Long black hair, old and well, Hairy.
Reward- uh well i suppose a pat on the back will do!
Little red riding hood was thrilled! She was sure that she would get her wolf back! She couldn't wait, she gave grandma riding hood a big hug then went to the centre of the city and stuck up lots of the posters she had made with her grandma.

2 days later, Little red riding hood was in the garden when Mr yellow riding hood came in with a wolf, a small wolf with grey hair, nothing like her reliable black haired, old wolf, but little red riding hood was thrilled, she had a new wolf and was happy with him.
But.... 1 hour later he old wolf came through the door, little red riding hood was so shocked! she couldn't believe her eyes, so she kept her new wolf and then when the old one was to old and to weak, the other one would take over.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:big_grin::eusa_pray

terraman
28-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Habbo name: terraman
Habbox name: terraman
Entry: 'The Revenge Of The Wolf' - a re-make/twist to 'The 3 little pigs'

One day, 3 little pigs set off to build their own homes for themselves. One made.. wait a second. You said you DON'T know this story? Fine, i'll tell the story.. Anyway, the first one built one out of sticks, the second from straw and the third from bricks.

They all felt so happy and confident the bad Wolf wouldn't be able to get them in their houses. Well, the Wolf went to the first house and blew it down. He ate the little piggy right up. Still not satisfied, he did the same to the second piggy. Almost full, he decided to have the last piggy as desert. So he walked on to the last house but to his surprise he couldn't blow that little piggys house down. He walked away, angry that he wouldn't get the piggy.

The Wolf got home, sat down at the table and watched his baby sons playing. His wife asked him what was wrong, and he told her everything. "I just can't do it." he exclaimed. The wolf went to bed, formulating a plan.

The next day, he went to the little piggys house, a shotgun in hand. As he approached the house, he saw the pig in the apple tree. The Wolf walked faster, and suddenly broke out into a run in his eagerness. He was nearly there, almost tasting the pig.

"Do you have a licence for that gun sir?" a Lion said. This particular Lion happening to be a policeman. "No." said the Wolf, disappointed. The Lion took him away, to be executed. And the Wolf still hadn't got his pig!

Like they do, he was asked a very important question. "What would you like as your last dinner?". Yes, you guessed it! He picked the pig, covered in honey sauce. Later that day, that greedy Wolf didn't mind he was dying, because he had finally got his vengeance.

And thats my story. :)

samantha421
30-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Habbo name : samanthaw421.
Habboxforum : samanthaw421

My entry : The GingerBread Man, The GingerBread gets revenge Muhaaaaa

Once upon a time an old women made a gingerbread man but he got chased by everyone and eventually got eaten, but now he is back for revenge. He is re-incarnated into an old women and soon the animals that feasted on him will get their just desserts.

And so she began baking, she made a batch of gingerbread men and women, she just put the last thing on the gingerbread people THE SECRET :O and she left them to cool on the table while she went to read her book. However when she came back they have gone out of the cat flap into the wild forest. Perfect she though. She sat on her veranda and watched as the fox , the old women , the horse , the cow , and the pig chased the gingerbread men and women and they yelled the ever famous line " RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CANT CATCH ME IM THE GINGERBREAD MAN " and off they ran as fast as they could caper. They began to tire and everyone caught upto them. the old woman looked in glee when everyone began to eat the gingerbread men. They all began to feel very drowsy and the old woman went home, the day after she went back down to the very same place in the forest and looked at all the animals they were still asleep and they would be for ever and no one would ever know because they would never find out because she baked them in the oven and ate them just like they ate him years ago

The End

=x=jeni-lou=x=
02-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Habbo Name: =x=Jeni-Lou=x=
Habbox Name: =x=Jeni-Lou=x=
My entry:

Hey I'm Little Red Riding Hoodie and I'm writing this from prison. I feel that I need away to explain my actions.
I decided to go see my Grandma. She is old, fat and useless. I decided to take her some fruit (most of which was going off). I set off down the long and winding road. I stomped on every little bug I could see (that will teach them for being so small). I threw some stones along the road (and at cars). I smoked a class a drug and drunk some nice cheap cider as I went.
As I was nearing my Grandmother’s house I was as high as a kite and a drunk as a skunk. I decided to hide the rest of my drugs in my bag of fruit for my Grandma. I went to her house and let myself in (through the unlocked back window) I went through to the living room and there was Grandma with a bat in her hand. “Oh my dear, I thought you were that big bad wolf” she said. I better explain who the big bad wolf is, he is my drug dealer and he thinks live at my Grandmas.
I handed the bag I had brought over to my Grandma for her to sort and sat down on the comfiest seat. I flicked through the T.V channels until I landed on MTV and watched Pimp My Ride.
I decided to leave about an hour later as I was doing so big bad wolf turned up. “I thought I would find you here” he snarled. He took out his gun and pointed it at me. “Pay up or else” he threatened. I ran out through the back garden and over the back fence during the time he shot my Grandma.
A few days’ later police came round and arrested me for murder. I tried to explain that it wasn’t me. I went to court and was sent to prison for life. They had the gun, my red hoodie and my Grandma’s final words “find Red”.
So that is what happened. I was found guilty for a crime I didn’t commit and big bad wolf is still at large.

Circadia
03-07-2009, 07:13 PM
(habbo name: cheakybabe1!) (habboxname:abzgabz) (story re writing: cinderella)

A couple of Thursdays ago Cinderfella and his band mates were off to a gig, but a new band member had joined, which meant that Cinderfella wasn’t allowed to perform in the concert. So he sat backstage like a gentleman and gave them good luck (even though he was a bit annoyed.) Suddenly out of the blue a punk rocker had appeared by him and said, “Alright me mate what’s going down,”
Cinderfella replied “ I have no idea what you are chattering.”
“Well what’s up with you?”
“Oh if you put it that way nothing really, just that I have been kicked out of the band, nothing much.” The punk rocker was surprised at what he had said so he replied, “you shall perform in the concert.”

The punk rocker went over to the new band member and hit him over the head with a 1 tonne guitar. After he did that the band said to Cinderfella, “you can perform in the gig.” After one hour the new band member had awoken and when Cinderfella had realised that he was awake he ran as fast as he could and left his guitar behind.

When the band left, a woman in the crowd had noticed that Cinderfella had left his guitar behind she shouted “I will not rest till I find the owner of this guitar, and when I find him I will ask him to be my boyfriend.” So she searched the whole of England. Then she realised that there was an address on the back, she felt such a dope that she didn’t check. But the odd thing was that when she said the address she appeared at the house of the owner of the guitar, (which is Cinderfella.) She knocked on the door of the house and one of the band members appeared, she asked to come in and he let her in. They asked her what she wanted she said, “ I have come to find who can play this guitar really well and who ever can will be my boyfriend.” So they all played until it was Cinderfella’s go and they all said it can’t be him because he can’t play well, but she insisted that he had a go and he did and he played the way the woman wanted and she asked “ will you be my boyfriend.”
He replied “no!” and slammed the door in her face and she smashed his guitar to pieces.

They lived NOT happily ever after !

-TGIFriday
04-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Habbo Name: -TGIFriday
Habbox Name: -TGIfriday
My entry: The Wolf Talks...

Judge: "So wolf, explain yourself. Why did you attempt to murder those 3 pigs? Why did you blow their houses down? And why shouldn't you go to prison?!"

Wolf: "For the hundredth time, I didn't attempt to murder them, you've got it all wrong!"

Judge: "Well, what happened then?"

Wolf: "Well, from what I can remember... I woke up that morning and stared out of my window. It was a beautiful day, rabbits were leaping across the meadows behind my garden. I went outside and..."

Judge: "You were hungry, so you decided to feast upon some PORK?!

Wolf: "NO! I went outside and saw 3 pigs negotiating with some salesmen, these of whom were selling straw, sticks and bricks..."

Judge: "Ah ha! Then you crept up on them and blew their houses down?!"

Wolf: "WRONG! Once I saw them outside I realised that the salesmen were giving them a hard time, so I went over to help. As I walked over one of thepigs let out an awful squeal and gave me an evil stare. I simply told them that I was only trying to help, but they just walked off..."

Judge: "Of course! You were so angry at them that you decided to eat them, and blow their houses down?!"

Wolf: "NOPE! I thought that was very rude of them seeing as I was only trying to help. Anyway, I carried on walking. A few moments later I came across a little cottage made of straw. I knew immediately that it belonged to one of the pigs..."

Judge: "Ahh, so you then thought that you would have your revenge by blowing their houses down?!"

Wolf: "NO! I simply knocked on the door and demanded an apology. He wouldn't co-operate, however, so I growled as loudly as I could. Unfortunately my growl sent the straw flying and the pig ran away..."

Judge: "So you chased it for your lunch?!"

Wolf: "WRONG AGAIN! I knew that the pig would run to its brother's house. So I ran after it, hoping that his brother would be more considerate. When I got to the house of sticks the same thing happened, they wouldn't listen, so I growled and the house blew away..."

Judge: "Ha, so far it was going your way then?!"

Wolf: "GRRR! NO! They both ran off together so I followed them. This lead them (as I knew it would) to the house of bricks. I knocked ont he door and screamed at them. Demanding an apology..."

Judge: "So you lost your temper and ate them?!"

Wolf: "NOOO! They did the same thing and shooed me away. I did one of my fearsome growls again... Nothing... Nothing happened! I was so relieved because I did NOT was to spend the rest of my day running around after some pigs! So I decided that the only logical way of getting to them..."

Judge: "To eat them?!"

Wolf: "NO WAY! The only logical way was to go down the chimney. So I did... and boy, did I regret it! Those darn pigs tried to boil me and cook me as soup! It is them you should be questioning not me...!"

Judge: "Hmmmm, very convincing story, Wolf..."

Wolf: "It should be... It's the truth!"

Judge: "Well, Wolf... you're off the hook... But don't go getting yourself into anymore trouble!"

Wolf: "I won't, I am just going to the woods... aparently there is a little girl there that has a basket of sweets, people call her... Hmmm what was it? Ahhh, that's it! Red Riding Hood...!"

greenpea64
08-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Habbo Name: Greenpea64
Habbox Name: Greenpea64
My entry: - The boy who cried wolf - The wolf who wanted to be aten by a lil kid:eusa_danc

One day a big vecius but cute and shy and harmless little wolf was sitting sad next to a tree relaxing. He thought he had a realy bad life, witch was true. His mother made him do everything such as well everyday he had to have a bath! that was his daily chore, he wanted to be all dirty in life, his weekly chore as to wash the dishes, and his monthly chore was to wash the clothes! 4 peices, too much!:eusa_whis:eusa_wall:eusa_clap:D

He hated everyone and everythink. He was resting from his bath, he was walking over to the mud for another FUN :O bath =] He stripped naked, wait he dont that an 4 days ago I forgot. He bent down and jumped in. he was rolling, sqwerming, figiting and swimming in the wonderful and magical mud =]:).

when he got out he ent back to his stump and cried , "I WANNA DIE" "ROARRR" he heard a loud ROARRR! he little baby came craling out a cave. and started chweing his arm. This was useless he thought then the baby ate him all up!

The end =] :eusa_clap:eusa_danc:D

Inseriousity.
22-07-2009, 04:42 PM
The winner of 'I'm in love with a fairytale' is.... -TGIFriday. The prize for this competition is 25 credits and 1 month VIP! Congratulations, you will recieve a PM about your prize from the competitions manager (dudedanny123) shortly. If you haven't recieved a PM by July 27th, please let us know!

This is the winning entry:

Habbo Name: -TGIFriday
Habbox Name: -TGIfriday

My entry: The Wolf Talks...

Judge: "So wolf, explain yourself. Why did you attempt to murder those 3 pigs? Why did you blow their houses down? And why shouldn't you go to prison?!"

Wolf: "For the hundredth time, I didn't attempt to murder them, you've got it all wrong!"

Judge: "Well, what happened then?"

Wolf: "Well, from what I can remember... I woke up that morning and stared out of my window. It was a beautiful day, rabbits were leaping across the meadows behind my garden. I went outside and..."

Judge: "You were hungry, so you decided to feast upon some PORK?!

Wolf: "NO! I went outside and saw 3 pigs negotiating with some salesmen, these of whom were selling straw, sticks and bricks..."

Judge: "Ah ha! Then you crept up on them and blew their houses down?!"

Wolf: "WRONG! Once I saw them outside I realised that the salesmen were giving them a hard time, so I went over to help. As I walked over one of thepigs let out an awful squeal and gave me an evil stare. I simply told them that I was only trying to help, but they just walked off..."

Judge: "Of course! You were so angry at them that you decided to eat them, and blow their houses down?!"

Wolf: "NOPE! I thought that was very rude of them seeing as I was only trying to help. Anyway, I carried on walking. A few moments later I came across a little cottage made of straw. I knew immediately that it belonged to one of the pigs..."

Judge: "Ahh, so you then thought that you would have your revenge by blowing their houses down?!"

Wolf: "NO! I simply knocked on the door and demanded an apology. He wouldn't co-operate, however, so I growled as loudly as I could. Unfortunately my growl sent the straw flying and the pig ran away..."

Judge: "So you chased it for your lunch?!"

Wolf: "WRONG AGAIN! I knew that the pig would run to its brother's house. So I ran after it, hoping that his brother would be more considerate. When I got to the house of sticks the same thing happened, they wouldn't listen, so I growled and the house blew away..."

Judge: "Ha, so far it was going your way then?!"

Wolf: "GRRR! NO! They both ran off together so I followed them. This lead them (as I knew it would) to the house of bricks. I knocked ont he door and screamed at them. Demanding an apology..."

Judge: "So you lost your temper and ate them?!"

Wolf: "NOOO! They did the same thing and shooed me away. I did one of my fearsome growls again... Nothing... Nothing happened! I was so relieved because I did NOT was to spend the rest of my day running around after some pigs! So I decided that the only logical way of getting to them..."

Judge: "To eat them?!"

Wolf: "NO WAY! The only logical way was to go down the chimney. So I did... and boy, did I regret it! Those darn pigs tried to boil me and cook me as soup! It is them you should be questioning not me...!"

Judge: "Hmmmm, very convincing story, Wolf..."

Wolf: "It should be... It's the truth!"

Judge: "Well, Wolf... you're off the hook... But don't go getting yourself into anymore trouble!"

Wolf: "I won't, I am just going to the woods... aparently there is a little girl there that has a basket of sweets, people call her... Hmmm what was it? Ahhh, that's it! Red Riding Hood...!"

Thank you to everyone who took part and congratulations once again to -TGIFriday!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!