PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Admin Login Maybe??

thorn
18-06-2009, 08:15 PM
I was looking at the first registered Users to Habbo and one of them was called Admin

so i went on

www.habbo.co.uk/home/admin (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/admin)

And it goes to a Maintainence Page O.o

So i thourght- oh is Habbo On a Maintainence
went on
www.habbo.co.uk (http://www.habbo.co.uk)
It was on...
I went back on www.habbo.co.uk/home/admin (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/admin)

and it went back on the Maintainence Page.

Strange Huh?!

alexxxxx
18-06-2009, 08:35 PM
well after a few hacks into housekeeping, they made it so you needed the correct certificates on your computer to access it. I belueve that's right.

Laurensh1
18-06-2009, 08:38 PM
They blocked everything that has admin in it... Since, the start of the Habbohomes I believe.
This is really old.

Mickword
18-06-2009, 08:51 PM
LOL, its really funny :P - Habbo is getting hacked lol

Unloyal
18-06-2009, 10:46 PM
well after a few hacks into housekeeping, they made it so you needed the correct certificates on your computer to access it. I belueve that's right.
Indeed you're correct.
Even if a staff member's account got hacked into, (As UKChaserAI's did not far back) - it's pretty useless unless you have the correct digital certificates; as you'd not be able to get into the housekeeping.

Therefore, making a hack on staff, pretty much pointless.

Axed
20-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Actually, that's not the housekeeping at all. :)

user130523
25-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Indeed you're correct.
Even if a staff member's account got hacked into, (As UKChaserAI's did not far back) - it's pretty useless unless you have the correct digital certificates; as you'd not be able to get into the housekeeping.

Buy rares out of cato? Use MOD tools?
;)

Also it is NOT housekeeping it was someone who registered on the account under the name of admin and was banned? - Well thats what I read :)

2LQ
26-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Indeed you're correct.

I think the person that hacked chasers acc did have the certificates?
he mentioned it on one of the posts :)

NICJ
14-07-2009, 10:06 PM
LOL, its really funny :P - Habbo is getting hacked lol

Trust me, if habbo got hacked, you would ******* know about it.

shizzle
14-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Josh knows the most and is correct:P.

Black_Apalachi
20-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Buy rares out of cato? Use MOD tools?
;)

Also it is NOT housekeeping it was someone who registered on the account under the name of admin and was banned? - Well thats what I read :)

They registered and banned names like that to avoid people creating Habbos with those names. Most of the list of first Habbos created are ones they made and banned as far as I know. I was saddened though to see the account "Love" was one of the first 5 or 6 and is banned :(.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!