PDA

View Full Version : MGS:R impressions

dbgtz
18-06-2009, 08:29 PM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9489/radian.png

Random bit of spam for you there. All in all I'm just saying itll be poo, either by graphics or lack of gameplay.

Oh just realised I put "online" not "only", lol my bad.

Neil
19-06-2009, 07:56 PM
The "PS3" image is concept art I hope you realise? o.O

dbgtz
19-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Yes I do, I can read wikipedia. I'm just saying that theres a big difference what they would look like. Also the fact theres been no official MGS:R images or stuff.

Basically theyre just showing what the different could have been. Just to grab attention :P

Oh also just noticed, I do put "if".

Neil
19-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Yes I do, I can read wikipedia. I'm just saying that theres a big difference what they would look like. Also the fact theres been no official MGS:R images or stuff.

Basically theyre just showing what the different could have been. Just to grab attention :P

Oh also just noticed, I do put "if".

They're doing what most developers are doing and hitting multiplatform because it's better money or because they prefer to work with the xbox, which some developers seem to be saying, poor PS3 might lose Activision titles.

Southe,
20-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Not really intrested in Rising now knowing kojima didnt work on it.

Peacewalker? Yes please.

I did laugh at E3 tho. MS made a big deal about getting MGS. then next day they kinda get kicked in the face by kojima saying the psp one is canon and he worked on it and the multiplatform one was a spinoff

Neil
20-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Not really intrested in Rising now knowing kojima didnt work on it.

Peacewalker? Yes please.

I did laugh at E3 tho. MS made a big deal about getting MGS. then next day they kinda get kicked in the face by kojima saying the psp one is canon and he worked on it and the multiplatform one was a spinoff

I can't see Microsoft caring if it's a spinoff, I think MS care more for the fact that the "big" PS3 title that would "never come to the 360" now is coming to the 360, that's all they care about really, to be honest I hate the whole series and can't see why so many people get enjoyment out of such a terrible game but oh well. XD

Also if you read the wiki for it Kojima is still working on the game, only as a producer though.

Technologic
20-06-2009, 10:35 AM
Raiden.

The game will suck ass.

Southe,
20-06-2009, 10:44 AM
But everyones like that for games

I wonder why halo is so popular, because i thinks its rubbish. lol. and well im not really bothered your getting a spinoff not getting MGS4 and that was one of the reason i got a ps3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!