PDA

View Full Version : How much is it to rent a game nowadays?

Skajo
19-06-2009, 08:21 AM
As above, from Blockbuster xbox360.

Zokoli
19-06-2009, 09:08 AM
probs about fiver?

Skajo
19-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Why reply if you don't know?

Lost_Addict
19-06-2009, 10:12 AM
£6 for a newish game
£4 for an older game
( i just rented prototype)

i guess you rent it to see if you like it and it's not there fault they charge so much it's a buisness it's what every buisness does to make money.

Skajo
19-06-2009, 10:25 AM
How long do you rent it for?

Lost_Addict
19-06-2009, 10:57 AM
A week

Zokoli
19-06-2009, 11:00 AM
adaam. i replied because it was about that when i last went. :rolleyes:
And Lost_Addict said the price for you, which was about right from me. :eusa_whis

J0SH
19-06-2009, 09:21 PM
And Lost_Addict said the price for you, which was about right from me. :eusa_whis

You were £1 too high and £1 too low.

Jackk
19-06-2009, 09:55 PM
if you rent games often, give www.lovefilm.com a go. i use that for my games and its great.

Pazza
19-06-2009, 10:00 PM
£5.75 for a week, prototype i rented

Skajo
19-06-2009, 10:06 PM
I asked for a definate answer - I didn't ask "how much about is it to rent a game". I need to know the exact amount - that is why I asked for it. You were wrong, there are limitations on the rentals which you didn't say no matter how close you were.

@Zokoli - learn what a forum is for.

Neil
19-06-2009, 10:36 PM
I asked for a definate answer - I didn't ask "how much about is it to rent a game". I need to know the exact amount - that is why I asked for it. You were wrong, there are limitations on the rentals which you didn't say no matter how close you were.

@Zokoli - learn what a forum is for.

A forum is for general discussion about a given topic, I don't know what point you're trying to put across. :rolleyes:

He said about £5, which is right, you didn't say if you wanted to rent a new game or one that's been out for a few years and wasn't too great of a seller, you didn't ask for a "definate" answer if you don't state whether it's new or not.

Skajo
19-06-2009, 10:53 PM
For the lord's sake, "about a fiver" isn't the answer I was looking for. I wanted a DEFINATE answer which was stated in the question as there was no vague filler word in the question to make it seem as though I wanted people to GUESS the answer to the question.

Lost_Addict
19-06-2009, 11:22 PM
There were 2 indefinate answers from only 1 retail outlet you should of specified a game and a shop otherwise it's impossible to give a definative answer :D

Skajo
20-06-2009, 07:18 AM
There were 2 indefinate answers from only 1 retail outlet you should of specified a game and a shop otherwise it's impossible to give a definative answer :D
I got a definate answer and I said Blockbuster.

TotalShambles
20-06-2009, 07:57 AM
Adammm, does it really matter?

You got a rough estimate.. Its not like your going to go into the shop with the correct sum of money and assume that the game will be definativly that? Its true as Lost_addict said you should have specified the game and im sure someone would have gave you a better estimate.

Zokoli was only trying to help so a nicer reply like 'thank you Zokoli but i was looking for more of an exact price i was looking to rent the game....' and so on and so forth, you got to have a little bit of respect in life now-a-days.

tbh. if you really wanted an exact amount then do some research yourself and go and look ;).

Skajo
20-06-2009, 08:06 AM
Adammm, does it really matter?

You got a rough estimate.. Its not like your going to go into the shop with the correct sum of money and assume that the game will be definativly that? Its true as Lost_addict said you should have specified the game and im sure someone would have gave you a better estimate.

Zokoli was only trying to help so a nicer reply like 'thank you Zokoli but i was looking for more of an exact price i was looking to rent the game....' and so on and so forth, you got to have a little bit of respect in life now-a-days.

tbh. if you really wanted an exact amount then do some research yourself and go and look ;).

Yes it matters because he didn't know and he just guessed - it just so happens that he was close to the actual price. Pisses me off because in my eyes, if you don't know the answer to a question that needs a definate answer then you shouldn't post - thus rendering it a pointless post. And no, it doesn't really matter it's just a pet peeve of mine and I have my answer now so I'm closing the thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!