PDA

View Full Version : For anyone wanting the HTC Touch Pro 2

DMB-Hosting
19-06-2009, 10:13 AM
So yeah basically, my T-Mobile contract ends on 6th July and i have been looking forward to getting the HTC Touch Pro 2 which would be the Vario V as an upgrade, long story short T-Mobile arn't sure if they are going to be releasing it yet.

So i've been trying my hardest to find it on contract and had no real luck, best i found was mobilephonesdirect.co.uk and wasn't keen on how they handled my sales query so i though stuff them.

Until today :D i finally found out i can get the TP2 from Vodafone Business and this is a truely amazing deal;

900 Mobile Minutes
Unlimited texts
Unlimited landline calls.
Includes Mobile Internet.
18 month contract.

They even chuck in a free bluetooth headset all for £34.08 per month, and best of all the phone is free too!

So yeah if your after the TP2 then try Vodafone Business, i phoned them and you don't have to actually be a business to sign up, and apparently it's better to order over the phone for next day delivery as the websign up can take upto 5days.

I'll be orderin' mine next week, when your orderin yours? :D

Recursion
19-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Please, please, PLEASE check the TOS/FUP.

DMB-Hosting
19-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Have done, i'm not stupid when it comes to contracts.

If you mean about the unlimited landline/texts, it's not actually unlimited its a peak of 3000 on each, but tbh i know it could be regarded as "false" advertising, but i wont use either that amount.

Or if you have a bad experience ill be glad to hear it :)

Recursion
19-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Nar, you hit the nail bang on the head there :P

N!ck
19-06-2009, 12:39 PM
What's the limit on the included mobile internet?

DMB-Hosting
19-06-2009, 01:29 PM
500MB I think. I won't use that much either i only ever check results for stuff.

Jordy
19-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Very good phone and excellent contract, nice find. I'd say it's probably the best phone on the market and surprisingly you get an update to WM 6.5 in Q3 so it's certainly worth it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!