PDA

View Full Version : Introduction to my account/Help

Dragorn
20-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Hi, i am currently on the realm Silvermoon and had 6 past characters. First was Mattz (Blood elf warlock 24), second was another Mattz with the character i cannot remember, thirdly was Keogh (level 21 human mage), fourth was Kightly (Night elf druid 20) and my highest character was level 36 human rogue. All these characters were on the realm Azuremyst but i got bored of all of them. Decided i liked Gnomes and liked being a mage so i went on the realm Silvermoon made a Gnome mage called Dragorn and enjoying it...

BUT wait a moment, im stuck in Strangelethorn vale, i had a little bit of help on my rogue on my other character but on your self its very boring and hard. All my time i've never been in such a depressing place on wow! Just wondering anyone on the realm Silvermoon could help me or give me some tips!

Wig44.
20-06-2009, 03:19 PM
No one here plays your realm as far as I know. If you want to be with us then either make a new character or paid transfer a character to kilrogg. Or go join quel'thalas with axel alone.

Axel
22-06-2009, 04:46 PM
No one here plays your realm as far as I know. If you want to be with us then either make a new character or paid transfer a character to kilrogg. Or go join quel'thalas with axel alone.

Apparently there's like 2 other people on Quel'Thals.... but I've not heard anything from them. So apparently I'm not alone!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!