PDA

View Full Version : What game has made you most angry?

ItsDave
20-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Just wondering because over the last 2 days, I've been getting furious playing Mario Kart Wii. I hate it because its for kids, but its so difficult on 150 CC and I just think, "family fun!? YOU MOTHERF***ING PIECE OF C*** HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?" Like I'm the last foot away from the finishing line. Blue turtle shell, okay they're a bit behind fine. Then bam, a red shell and another. And the way that slower characters driving slower cars go infront of you. What the balls? So yeah, this game gets me angry, what about you? You're most hated games?

Neil
20-06-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't get angry at anything, especially games, I get frustrated if I can't do something and even then I just figure out what I'm doing wrong and do it properly.

Jord
20-06-2009, 01:13 PM
I don't get angry at anything, especially games, I get frustrated if I can't do something and even then I just figure out what I'm doing wrong and do it properly.

Yeh I agree, I normaly finish every game I want to like gta 4, Prototype etc

Oleh
20-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Has to be ufc 09, my first character i got flash knockout'd all the time, so frustrating

Dan2nd
20-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Lol it has been years since I played it but me and my brother used to fall out majorly over 'Jedi Power Battles' on PS1 :P

Rapidshare
20-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Has to be ufc 09, my first character i got flash knockout'd all the time, so frustrating

same -.- :eusa_wall

Stitch
20-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Lol it has been years since I played it but me and my brother used to fall out majorly over 'Jedi Power Battles' on PS1 :P
That game was amazing! Qui-Gon was my favourite :D

LMA Manager was one which got me angry. My team were always so bad and once I got to the play off final and they lost :@

Juch
20-06-2009, 08:17 PM
playing motorstorm pacific rift online gets frustrating as everyone appears to glitch infront of you and its impossble to win races against people who have "legend" rank :l

Jackk
20-06-2009, 08:21 PM
alone in the dark, it was so frustrating i just came to the point were i gave up and turned it off.

PaulMacC
20-06-2009, 08:44 PM
CoD4 Online, pisses me off when I get killed by someone I know Im x100 better than.

Coheed&Cambria
20-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Team fortress 2. I love the game but i am annoyed at it for 2 reasons.

1. They stopped all the fun server glitching
2. They promised they would update it with everything the pc version gets, But they havent and they promised ages ago.

Kardan
20-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Guitar Hero 3, Through the fire and the flames, Expert Guitar. Failed at 98% through the song with about 10 seconds left.

That made me angry... very, very angry. Generally music games, since that's all I mostly play :P

Andeeh
20-06-2009, 10:49 PM
fifa 09, stupid little noobs online who leave. and then people who score then pass round their defence

i get more frustrated tho

Jord
20-06-2009, 10:57 PM
alone in the dark, it was so frustrating i just came to the point were i gave up and turned it off.

LOL I fell pro that I finished it :P

Stitch
20-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Guitar Hero 3, Through the fire and the flames, Expert Guitar. Failed at 98% through the song with about 10 seconds left.

That made me angry... very, very angry. Generally music games, since that's all I mostly play :P
The best I can get is 3% :'( I can't beat that damn devil on expert. Thinking about it makes me want to try again but that will end in anger!

That happened to me on Good Mourning/Black Friday by Megadeth on expert drums. I had been trying for quite a while to pass it and i failed right at the end.

Mint
20-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Need for speed undercover has made me so so so so angry when doing them highway battles!!!

Naruto!
30-06-2009, 02:55 PM
gh3, can't beat the ******* devil on expert

Pazza
30-06-2009, 03:02 PM
n+ , its bloody impossible!

Dusty-09
30-06-2009, 03:20 PM
CoD4 Online, pisses me off when I get killed by someone I know Im x100 better than.

Same. Stupid juggernoobs and martyrdom idiots. CoD gets me pissed >:(

Wootzeh
30-06-2009, 04:20 PM
cod5 sniper mission, sniping the other sniper, damn i got angry. makes me wanna RAGEEEEEE just thinking about it

//Tom
30-06-2009, 04:28 PM
call of duty 4 when i get grenaded right at begginging of game or team killed
really grinds my gears ;)
ha

.Shaun,,
30-06-2009, 05:00 PM
need for speed undercover, your 1st then next minute you crash and the cars are miles behind next minute they just appear as your near the finish line, the car just takes over you, fulstrating :S

PaulMacC
30-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Same. Stupid juggernoobs and martyrdom idiots. CoD gets me pissed >:(
Juggernaut isnt so bad, actually it's a great perk when used with the correct guns(Shotguns, M60E4, MP5). Juggernaut does the exact same as stopping power only in reverse. Juggernaut lets you survive 1 more bullet while stopping power lets you kill in 1 less bullet, they both cancel each other out. Stopping Power is the most effective though as it takes 5 seconds after you get hit to yield the full benefits of it again where as you can use Stopping Power all the time. As for martydom, no skill perk. I hate the way the game rewards someone for dying, what a great perk!

Dead Space also pisses me off, some random deaths I get in it. most games piss me off, even pokemon lol.

J0SH
30-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Simpsons Game, the last mission where you're in heaven and you need to do the dance mat style thing, the d-pad is so ******* **** on the Xbox I'd push left and it'd do it up, so after 500 tries I finally finished the game.

Josh-H
30-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Gears Of War 2's inconsistent online, getting unfairly killed really ***** me off.

PaulMacC
01-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Host advantage, yay!

Dusty-09
01-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Juggernaut isnt so bad, actually it's a great perk when used with the correct guns(Shotguns, M60E4, MP5). Juggernaut does the exact same as stopping power only in reverse. Juggernaut lets you survive 1 more bullet while stopping power lets you kill in 1 less bullet, they both cancel each other out. Stopping Power is the most effective though as it takes 5 seconds after you get hit to yield the full benefits of it again where as you can use Stopping Power all the time. As for martydom, no skill perk. I hate the way the game rewards someone for dying, what a great perk!

Dead Space also pisses me off, some random deaths I get in it. most games piss me off, even pokemon lol.

Juggernaut is annoying, when sniping you're shooting at their chest and 9 times out of 10 they don't die, honestly I think its a cheap perk. As is martyrdom.

CJW93
01-07-2009, 02:27 PM
I only use Martyrdom is great for me as im dead all the time

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!