PDA

View Full Version : My Coke Supply Is Running Low (Cola That Is)

TitaniumRubber
21-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Oh the horror, I go through two 1.25 or 2 liter bottles bottles a day at least of Coca Cola and to my horror I only have 7 bottles left!, the agony, the pain, especially when I have already drank 2 full bottles already today, :'( and I haven't even ordered anymore yet (obviously I buy bulk from Coca Cola due to my crazy addiction) but I am stressing, does anybody feel for me :'(

I am going to die of thirst if I don't get more Coke soon !!!!!!!!

OR WORSE YET, I COULD START DRINKING MY GLASS BOTTLED COKE COLLECTION, ALL MY RARE & EXPIRED COKES DOWN THE DRAIN NOOOOO!

(Btw I am not referring to myself as a drain, I am much cleaner than that)

J0SH
21-06-2009, 05:27 AM
Bloody hell, you might wanna slow down unless you want diabeties..

Blinger1
21-06-2009, 06:38 AM
I go through a 600ml bottle of coca-cola in about 2-3 days? It depends if i work or not!

I would certainly stop with the coca-cola skulling if i was you.

Hushie
21-06-2009, 08:18 AM
Ew ur gonna catch some obeseness

Jam
21-06-2009, 08:51 AM
I have like 2 cans a day at most, nevermind 2 bottles.

Martin
21-06-2009, 09:45 AM
I have to admit, coca cola is very addictive. I drink one pint of it, and I'm still thirsty :( I have a can by me right now, and just seeing this thread is inspiring me to drink it.

Nxrissa
21-06-2009, 10:44 AM
hmm. sounds like your coke adiction is as bad as some smokers lol

buttons
21-06-2009, 11:06 AM
go drink some water

shizzle
21-06-2009, 11:09 AM
go drink some water
Yeah, even though I dislike it:D Or try Oasis for people who don't like water.

I tend to drink orange juice, and a bit of milk and fizzy drinks. Even though some of it is not good for me. I'm trying to fit water in somewhere:D!

TitaniumRubber
21-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Yeah, even though I dislike it:D Or try Oasis for people who don't like water.

I tend to drink orange juice, and a bit of milk and fizzy drinks. Even though some of it is not good for me. I'm trying to fit water in somewhere:D!

My coke is actually diet coke ^_^, just to let you know muhahaha!

No fatness!

Immenseman
21-06-2009, 12:16 PM
stop with the coke, it's not good for you, right up.

Hushie
21-06-2009, 05:17 PM
fine then have no teeth but not be fat

21-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Bloody hell, you might wanna slow down unless you want diabeties..

i think you better think twice before writing something like that. it's quite offensive to some of us that have it.
and also, if you actually knew anything about it, people of our age get type 1, which isn't necessarily caused by things like that.

Hushie
21-06-2009, 06:07 PM
i think you better think twice before writing something like that. it's quite offensive to some of us that have it.
and also, if you actually knew anything about it, people of our age get type 1, which isn't necessarily caused by things like that.

Hows that offensive?
That's like people who have cancer being offended by someone not wanting cancer.

21-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Hows that offensive?
That's like people who have cancer being offended by someone not wanting cancer.

if you had a life threatening illness and every person you meet is so naive and narrow minded to think that its caused by drinking too much coke, then your an idiot.

Inseriousity.
21-06-2009, 06:18 PM
eww if you're gonna drink coke, don't drink the diet one. :p
How the heck can you drink all that coke?!! If you run out, drink water until you can get some more then save what you've got so it lasts longer!

LoveToStack
21-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Acutually do drink the diet one. Take some time to read the guideline daily amount tabs on the side of the bottle, a 200ml serving has about 35% of an adults recommended daily intake of sugar. The diet stuff has no sugar at all although it is still acidic so you're teeth will suffer enamel erosion if you brush them right after drinking it. Don't buy those stupid toothpastes just don't brush right after you drink fizzy drinks.

VelvetClover
21-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Oh the horror, I go through two 1.25 or 2 liter bottles bottles a day at least of Coca Cola and to my horror I only have 7 bottles left!, the agony, the pain, especially when I have already drank 2 full bottles already today, :'( and I haven't even ordered anymore yet (obviously I buy bulk from Coca Cola due to my crazy addiction) but I am stressing, does anybody feel for me :'(

I am going to die of thirst if I don't get more Coke soon !!!!!!!!

OR WORSE YET, I COULD START DRINKING MY GLASS BOTTLED COKE COLLECTION, ALL MY RARE & EXPIRED COKES DOWN THE DRAIN NOOOOO!

(Btw I am not referring to myself as a drain, I am much cleaner than that)

Your teeth are going to fall out.

Oleh
21-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Dont you have shops where you live?

AlexOC
21-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Coke gives you cancer.

Favourtism
21-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Coke gives you cancer.
What the **** are you on about dude

J0SH
21-06-2009, 09:43 PM

Who's trying to be offensive? My nan has diabeties, why would I try take the piss, I'm just saying, if he's putting that much sugar into his body everyday he may wanna stop, because when he has to inject himself everyday he'll regret drinking all of that sugary coke.

Martin
21-06-2009, 09:58 PM
I like Cherry coke :D

PriceTags
21-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Who's trying to be offensive? My nan has diabeties, why would I try take the piss, I'm just saying, if he's putting that much sugar into his body everyday he may wanna stop, because when he has to inject himself everyday he'll regret drinking all of that sugary coke.

Type 2 doesn't usually involve the insulin injections and can be controlled by a good diet and an active lifestyle. He drinks diet coke which contains no natural sugar, but more additives.

J0SH
22-06-2009, 02:15 AM
So he says at the last minute, and I'm not sure how it works, you either take injections to keep the insilin level low, or keep healthy and when the insilin is really low you have a chocolate bar or something to raise it up, I dunno I guess it isn't that bad but diet coke still has hidden sugars I guess

PriceTags
22-06-2009, 07:05 AM
So he says at the last minute, and I'm not sure how it works, you either take injections to keep the insilin level low, or keep healthy and when the insilin is really low you have a chocolate bar or something to raise it up, I dunno I guess it isn't that bad but diet coke still has hidden sugars I guess

It's just artificial sweeteners which don't have the same effect. Type 2 usually occurs in older people due to too much sugar and they just need to test their blood sugar with the finger thing and check what they're eating accordingly. Sometimes the insulin may be needed in Type 2, but it's usually controlled by diet and exercise. I have a Science exam later today and cola and diabetes are part of the course. I hope it pays off.

I'm not sure if Diet Coke has the same effect, but if you drink too much, your muscles could seize up because I saw it on the news that someone who drinks just a bit more than you had major medical issues.

Mathew
22-06-2009, 07:10 AM
I drink a couple of glass fulls of diet coke per day. Been on the blackcurrent juice for the past week though..

Went to Asda yesterday and got a few of those 1 litre bottles of pepsi max. Works out about 33p per litre, quite cheap compared to £1.50 per 2 litre of Diet Coke.

Yeah.. the fizzy-ness of any drink isn't good for your teeth.. watch out. :)

RandomManJay
22-06-2009, 09:01 AM
You sound like my friend who is addicted to diet coke, not to this extreme though, he has withdrawl symptoms when he stops drinking it :P.

camera
22-06-2009, 12:24 PM
woahhhhhh addict! i thought i was but i guess not! dont die tho

22-06-2009, 12:43 PM
if your that addicted to coke, than get off your computer, walk to the store, and get some.

Wolves
22-06-2009, 11:26 PM
i thought i was the only one, i easily get through 3 pints of coke a day, how much would that equate to in bottles/millilitres?

Chippiewill
25-06-2009, 07:16 PM
You can get it direct o_0 (Runs off to Google it)

Hushie
25-06-2009, 09:20 PM
if you had a life threatening illness and every person you meet is so naive and narrow minded to think that its caused by drinking too much coke, then your an idiot.

So you're saying you're an idiot?

Wolves
25-06-2009, 09:22 PM
wow i drink 3 pints a day which is 1.7 litres.

ihatehash
28-06-2009, 03:04 AM
hmm. sounds like your coke adiction is as bad as some smokers lol
:o imagine smoking coke

Chippiewill
28-06-2009, 06:08 PM
:o imagine smoking coke

People already do it...

N!ck
28-06-2009, 06:37 PM
How much does it cost direct from them?

Diet coke is rubbish and probably worse for you than the normal one.

Neil
29-06-2009, 12:55 AM
I am worse I think, I go through nearly two 2 Litre bottles of non-diet coke a day, not Cola though, more like Dr. Pepper which is probably like twice as bad for you as normal cola. xD

I do drink alot of Oasis and This Water and brush my teeth 3 times a day though. xD

Hecktix
29-06-2009, 01:13 AM
I am worse I think, I go through nearly two 2 Litre bottles of non-diet coke a day, not Cola though, more like Dr. Pepper which is probably like twice as bad for you as normal cola. xD

I do drink alot of Oasis and This Water and brush my teeth 3 times a day though. xD

Oasis isn't good for you :P

ihatehash
29-06-2009, 07:24 AM
People already do it...
:o you are right, didnt think about that when i posted it have respect :D

RedStratocas
29-06-2009, 06:51 PM
I have to admit, coca cola is very addictive. I drink one pint of it, and I'm still thirsty :(

thats because soda doesnt quench thirst. as a matter of fact, it dehydrates you.

Neil
29-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Oasis isn't good for you :P

It's better than just drinking fizzy drinks, I can't stand water on it's own so This Water and Oasis are my best options. :P

Hecktix
30-06-2009, 02:13 AM
It's better than just drinking fizzy drinks, I can't stand water on it's own so This Water and Oasis are my best options. :P

A 500ml bottle of oasis has over 25% of your daily sugar allowance though..

leah
30-06-2009, 02:37 AM
I really think you should cut down, that's way too much sugar for just one day.

GoldSolid
30-06-2009, 05:07 AM
It's crap for your teeth, i was addicted to hit but then started drinking water and only water when one of my tooth was rotten and now I may have to have it removed.

Btw, Titanium, I'm sure you'll end up with loads of girls when you smile and only have 3 yellow teeth poking out of your mouth.

think about your body man

Neil
02-07-2009, 03:06 PM
A 500ml bottle of oasis has over 25% of your daily sugar allowance though..

No it has 11%.

tdi
03-07-2009, 11:50 PM
that's far too much coke to be drinking? fair do's, I do like coke and can drink a few cans a day but that's usually it.. and I'm sure the minimum order from coca cola enterprises is like half a pallet, 500 quid-ish..

i bet you're overweight, are you?

Mikey
04-07-2009, 01:18 AM
At least drink diet&cafeine free coke also cut down lmao.

Hecktix
04-07-2009, 01:36 AM
No it has 11%.

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/33Oasisisunhealthy.png

mat64
04-07-2009, 01:49 AM
http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/33Oasisisunhealthy.png
You've misunderstood the label there I think. That shows how much a 250ml serving contains it doesn't show how much it contributes to your GDA, there's even a link at the bottom. The GDA of sugar for men is 120g, for women 90g, so a 250ml serving is roughly 29.5% of a womens GDA for sugar and 22.1% for men. Thats for Coke.

For Oasis it would be 11.7% for women and 8.75% for men, per 250ml serving.

Hecktix
04-07-2009, 01:54 AM
You've misunderstood the label there I think. That shows how much a 250ml serving contains it doesn't show how much it contributes to your GDA, there's even a link at the bottom. The GDA of sugar for men is 120g, for women 90g, so a 250ml serving is roughly 29.5% of a womens GDA for sugar and 22.1% for men. Thats for Coke.

For Oasis it would be 11.7% for women and 8.75% for men, per 250ml serving.

On the actual packet it says % of GDA, i'll check next time I buy a bottle, cause I don't care if it's unhealthy it still tastes damn good!

mat64
04-07-2009, 02:13 AM
On the actual packet it says % of GDA, i'll check next time I buy a bottle, cause I don't care if it's unhealthy it still tastes damn good!
Hehe same, I'm a regular drinker of both Coke and Oasis although not in some of the more extreme amounts posted in this thread. Anyway seeing as it's 3am and I have nothing better to do, I found some old bottles and took some pictures, seems you are right they are based on the GDA.

http://imgkk.com/i/n3JQrpr.jpg

http://imgkk.com/i/cXSPtlz.jpg

Hecktix
04-07-2009, 02:45 AM
Dude who drinks all those bottles of coke, read what matt just posted, 60% of your sugar GDA is in a 500ml bottle of coke...

.Zi
04-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Thats a bad addiction, I love it, although im allergic to it, :S theres some Enumbers in it I can't have same as wine gums etc. havent drunk it for ageees!

AgnesIO
04-07-2009, 10:24 AM
I have to admit, coca cola is very addictive. I drink one pint of it, and I'm still thirsty :( I have a can by me right now, and just seeing this thread is inspiring me to drink it.

I have to say that your first two sentences in your post have to be the funniest I have seen in a long time :D

'Yet Im still thirsty' lmao :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!