PDA

View Full Version : New BETA sprite image size

-Danoob-
21-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Right i've read that Habbox is thinking of replacing all the pre-beta sprite images with the new BETA sprite images which are larger or displayed differently (like laser gates in pre-beta are open in sprite but shut in BETA). This is like a large job to do with there being thoasands of images needing to be replaced and the values pages may look very messy due to different sizes (have you seen the size of the snow storm sprite which is huge but even the pillar sprites are big).

I think Habbox should keep the pre-beta sprites to save time and to make the site look neater. Then any new items of furni can still be displayed in the pre-beta sprite way as these as the sprite images that you seen in you inventory or catalouge when in BETA.

Just thought i'd share this with you.

Mr-Trainor
24-06-2009, 07:05 AM
However, supers are not shown in the catalogue and inventory will not always be the same quality/show full size - same with trading.

-Danoob-
24-06-2009, 11:57 AM
never thought of that luke.

How dare you spoil my idea :P

Monopoly
24-06-2009, 12:23 PM
should you not wait until the beta is released incase they change the sprites again and you've spent hours upon hours changing them.

Netaxes
24-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Yes, we will wait until beta is released before changing the sprites.

Mr-Trainor
24-06-2009, 03:07 PM
yes, 'deccy! - that's what I suggested although personaly I don't think they will change them back, the new ones are better - makes the furni look more clearer andd incase you didn't know, the size of the new ones is how the peice of furni looks in a large guest room.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!