PDA

View Full Version : VBulletin license

Sluing
22-06-2009, 08:32 AM
Hey,

I recently came across a thread with the idea of purchasing a owned license for a percentage of the price paid each month. I'm very interested in finding someone who would be interested in doing so and giving me set prices for monthly payments.

As stated in several other threads, it's hard to come by 180 USD for a license and when you're in need it's great finding people willing to lend a hand as so. I'd really appreciate any help I could possible get in doing this.

The project revolves around a Habbo project. You can get move of an insight on this project by clicking the following link.

DIRECT: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=583722

Mentor
26-06-2009, 06:21 AM
TBH i'd suggest you just use phpBB. It had the same feature set, is just as fast, secure and has an even more active addon community.
Whats more its totally free "/

I've never really understood the obssession with habbo sites to shell out a $180 for VB when there are alterntives which are just as good.

Jamesy
26-06-2009, 06:55 AM
I've never really understood the obssession with habbo sites to shell out a $180 for VB when there are alterntives which are just as good.

Me neither, considering the majority look exactly the same and then close after a month or so.

Chippiewill
26-06-2009, 05:21 PM
TBH i'd suggest you just use phpBB. It had the same feature set, is just as fast, secure and has an even more active addon community.
Whats more its totally free "/

LEGEND!!!!!!!!! phpbb is the god of BBs.... you continue to show your love of phpbb which I share :D.

GoldenMerc
03-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Im hiring out my vB for £5.50 a month. (:
Ross

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!