PDA

View Full Version : twitter

Clowgon
23-06-2009, 07:18 AM
How often do you post regular updates about what your doing?

Tbh i think twitter is boring i mean like it's hard to put it in to words but i think it's a bit strange/boring looking at what other people are doing right now...

But obviously i'm wrong as twitter makes millions and millions and are worth millions and millions and is quite popular with Celebrity's.... So yeah my thought/s mean very little.

MollyWhompin
23-06-2009, 07:55 AM
i think the word u is looking for iz STUPID

Starburst..x
23-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Everyone goes on about how its confusing to use and if there's any point to it, so I can't say I've tried to use it to be honest, i'm happy with facebook :D

IceNineKills
24-06-2009, 12:24 PM
it's just a website based on the facebook status thing..bloody pointless.

(although i do have a twitter.)

Misawa
24-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Not sure how old Twitter actually is, but I saw it on late night TV probably the best part of 2 years ago now before anyone went on it and they were discussing how they may shut down because there isn't much interest.

I tweet as you can see from my signature. It's pretty addictive. I won a poster off it yesterday.

But honestly, it is pointless.

Jordan3606
24-06-2009, 04:54 PM
I dont post updates on it because none of my friends use it, but its useful for keeping up with news etc. I follow some blogs, news sites, and celebrities so its pretty good in that respect. Also, its quite cool to see what other people are talking about. Just search a term and you can see all the tweets regarding what you searched come in in real time.

However, Twitter actually makes very little money, and no profit. There are no adverts, because the developers want to focus on getting the site right before they start making serious money from it :)

Toughened
24-06-2009, 05:29 PM
I like it to follow some of the celebs.
It's a bit sad but when I'm bored it's something to do lol.

brandon
24-06-2009, 05:30 PM
I only really use it to read some celebrity tweets.

efq
24-06-2009, 06:02 PM
ditto..........

shizzle
24-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Yeah, same. Oh I forgot about Twitter lol.

camera
24-06-2009, 09:05 PM
for anger management really. like when i cant talk to anyone ill just text tweet. it updates my fb so its kl. but yeah its pointless (:

RedStratocas
24-06-2009, 09:40 PM
the media was way behind on myspace and facebook, so i think all of them tried to get ahead of the curve on twitter, but it turns out its not really going to be that big, especially not as big as facebook. the only people ive heard who have said that twitter is going to be huge are people in the media. time magazine had a recent article called "how twitter is going to change the way we live" which really made me think much much less of time magazine.

tonyar109
29-06-2009, 01:54 AM
I like to follow some friends and update when i have an idea.

colourpot
29-06-2009, 11:47 AM
i update my facebook more than twitter but i just use twitter to follow celebs really.

lick
29-06-2009, 12:15 PM
it's just a website based on the facebook status thing..bloody pointless.

(although i do have a twitter.)

facebook stole it from them ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!