PDA

View Full Version : Haha! Call Me A Liar Will You...

Gasps
17-07-2005, 11:06 AM
I HaveNo Clue If This Is True, But A Friend Of Mine Was Banned For A Very Unrelivant Reason, And Later Recieved And Email From Becs Saying:
I've unbanned you. someone had Quarterback's Hobba account. I've taken his rights and perm banned the name. Sorry about that! Becs.
(He Forwarded It). The Person That Was Banned Is A Very Well-Known And Respected Name Around The Hotel, So I Am Leaning Towards This Being The Truth, Please Post Your Views\Information Here

Becs can't/won't give away confidential information like that just to anyone who asks, your friend is lying. And she usually puts something like 'Cheers, Becs' at the end of emails.

Thread Closed.
:D I Opened A Thread Yesterday About Quarterback Being Hacked.. And What Happens Today? His Name Shows Up On The [//MSG] Hacked List... Thank For Calling Me A Liar And Closing My Thread Folks... :D

Anger
17-07-2005, 11:09 AM
O.o proof?

Craig
17-07-2005, 11:10 AM
just go 2 msg site :)

Jashmine
17-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Haha :o
Wow..

Gasps
17-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Damn, Yesterday they all called me a liar, I new my friend was telling the truth

Anger
17-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Dont wonna go on the site :/

Gasps
17-07-2005, 11:15 AM
JackHb (Admin): Dont post unsafe sites!!

Anger
17-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Not visiting the site

Rawr
17-07-2005, 11:32 AM
Well that's great lol. Congrats :D

You
17-07-2005, 12:18 PM
seacat thinks he knows it all and closes threads, :l

Eamonn
17-07-2005, 12:21 PM
seacat thinks he knows it all and closes threads, :l
omg i know excacly what you mean its just

Thread Closed bla bla bla

this is news an rumours section so why close threads =l

You
17-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Dont mind things like, Omg George bush didnt take a bath last night, or ***** like that, but He goeso ver board.

Edited by Seacat (Forum Moderator) Please do not avoid the Forum word Filter.

YellowParasol
17-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Lol They got on Hobbas accounts and Staff's but dont take nothing.. :s

Stimulante
17-07-2005, 12:52 PM
IF he didnt know it, he closes it & says it's false. Unless he finds news like that

PolarBear
17-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey,

To be totally honest, it usually is fake and made up. Its a rare thing to hear about a hobba being owned.

Also, the signs of the ownage were not too clear either. Only certain people realised someone got in HouseKeeping.

Indeed, you were right he was owned by MSG, however I can see why he thought it was bull ****e.

Kind Regards,

James [ // MSG ]

Seacat
17-07-2005, 01:07 PM
I never said QuarterBack wasn't hacked as I knew he was, when I said your friend was lying I was referring to the fact he said Becs emailed him telling him about QuarterBack been hacked and perm banned: as Becs can't and won't do that.

Thanks.

GommeInc
17-07-2005, 01:09 PM
I take it MSG never went to school. The End... means finished, not doing anything anymore, yet they still do this? Idiots.

Gasps
17-07-2005, 01:19 PM
I never said QuarterBack wasn't hacked as I knew he was, when I said your friend was lying I was referring to the fact he said Becs emailed him telling him about QuarterBack been hacked and perm banned: as Becs can't and won't do that.
Lol I Undertstand Seacat :p But, His Account Was Unbanned After Getting The Email, And I Dont Think They Would Ban - And Unban Him Without Explination...
And It Is NOT A rare thing seeing hobbas being hacked lately, between [//MSG] and [SiK]... Hobbas are a peice of cake...

:....:mike:....:
17-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Dont wonna go on the site :/
You can't be keylogged by visiting a site unless u r installing a file of unknown matter.

This is what it says on the site:

So far : - QuarterBack, Spawn_Xe, blacky777, anjuna, tilly61, galilander, blackmaggot, MOD-MyFairLady (AKA MOD-SunFlower now)

[Quote GlitterKat] - "The guys who do this are probably obese, depressed kids who have no other way to look cool than break into the 'Habbo' pentagon."

PolarBear
17-07-2005, 06:55 PM
I take it MSG never went to school. The End... means finished, not doing anything anymore, yet they still do this? Idiots.

You fool, This is the end. -.-''

Mit
18-07-2005, 11:11 AM
i aint even scared of msg, people always overeact. its pretty sad to be hoest...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!