PDA

View Full Version : Might be permanent

Mint
23-06-2009, 04:59 PM
A problem has occurred between me and my dad. When I use to play Habbo into the early hours of the morning, he would sometimes catch me as he went to the toilet in the night. Once I saved up for like a month and put all that cash into buying credits, he was also aware of that. In his mind he thinks that now I have started playing Habbo again I will do things like this, not only is he wrong but he is also very annoying. I've also just returned to the rare values department and was very excited to start playing Habbo again. He brought this up a day ago but I argued back and in the end I just ignored him, now he is going on about getting www.habbo.co.uk blocked through our internet. With him being so ignorant he has also mentioned me going on habbox forum, I'm almost positive that he will prevent me from coming on here as well. This is probably goodbye unless things change in the near future. Luckily I still have runescape to play that for some reason he isn't bothered about 1 bit at all. I'm not sure if its to do with the fact that it's free and I have never played it as much as I use to play Habbo. I'm going to prepare myself for leaving after I have PM'd the RVM with this information. So goodbye. :(

Rozi
23-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Urm, bye :( See ya soon hopefully.

Robbie
23-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Damn, 3,001 posts, should've made one less post and ended on 3,000.

Anyway, g'day. :(

Wahey
23-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Awh, see ya mate

-Danoob-
23-06-2009, 09:14 PM
O my gosh alex :(
i was happy that i found you had returned :(
Really sad you leaving just as i come back

:(

Swinkid
23-06-2009, 09:30 PM
This is when you call for a proxy. Browser ones where u enter the ip work better. You can never get fully blocked from somit, you can always get around it..

Frank459
23-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Just tell your dad to get a timer on the plug and it only goes on at certain hours (Your router/pc that is)

and put a lock on the room with the computer in. if its your bedroom then move it.

sad bout rare values. Good luck with father.

Typoh
23-06-2009, 09:46 PM
This is when you call for a proxy. Browser ones where u enter the ip work better. You can never get fully blocked from somit, you can always get around it..
take the internet

bye.

Kipp
23-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Bye Alex :(

AgnesIO
24-06-2009, 06:39 AM
Ask him to give you one more chance or something?

Like "Two weeks of me playing habbo, if I go on to much I will agree I should not play"

Might work?

Good luck Al!

infatuation
24-06-2009, 06:39 AM
I know I have talked to you at least once, and it sucks that you're leaving.
Hopefully you'll come back, sucks that your dads a jerk!

Chippiewill
24-06-2009, 11:07 AM
-cough- https://www.torproject.org/vidalia/ -cough-

Shame to see you go

Catzsy
24-06-2009, 02:04 PM
My advice would just be to keep a low profile for a couple of days and let him cool off. :)

//Tom
30-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Yeah also if you have mozilla firefox if you click:
Tools>Options>Advanced>Network>Settings and then click no proxy or connect directly to the internet (It will be different on some computers) Then you can get on any site :P
Found that out when trying to get on facebook at college when it was blocked!

NeoSeller
03-07-2009, 07:05 AM
Aww good luck
bye

shizzle
11-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Damn, 3,001 posts, should've made one less post and ended on 3,000.

Anyway, g'day. :(
Haaaha, yeah :)

Anyway good bye mate!

Rakritia
18-07-2009, 08:50 PM
That's savage! Hope you find away around it ;)

Cyaa!

Clowgon
19-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Hmm maybe you can't blame your Dad? I mean saving up for a whole Month and spending it on Habbo is a bit worrying?

I don't think he's doing it to be spiteful he's doing it for your own good and your own benefit. One day you'll probably thank him for doing it.

Anyway i hope it works out for you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!