PDA

View Full Version : Habbo-Charts.com

Cubol
23-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Habbo-Charts.Com is an unofficial but popular site, it has fantastic and very friendly management. We're hunting for experienced and entertaining DJs, if you think this is you then please visit the site and click the application link!

*note - Habbo-Charts is currently down for huge maintenance we're heading for the Version3 which will contain alot more including a forum!

Thankyou,
Cubol
Radio-Manager
habbo-charts

Dye
23-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Thank god your updating it, the previous layout was crap and a eyesaw!

I personally have never liked the website.

Freeza101
23-06-2009, 07:25 PM
I have got a layout for sale.

www.habbo-charts.com < lazy link

Cubol
23-06-2009, 08:24 PM
iWhizz doesn't need a layout coded, he did not design the previous layout Jack did.

Dye
23-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Forgot to add, that maintenance page is horrid.

UrbanRyan
23-06-2009, 09:08 PM
This site is such a failure. Its opened so many times, every time with a new co-owner and they all promise a new great fansite; but then close after a few weeks.

I'd really just give up now, it will fail. Its a waste of yours and our time. Plus you fake your listeners; so wheres the fun in that?

Dye
23-06-2009, 09:19 PM
This site is such a failure. Its opened so many times, every time with a new co-owner and they all promise a new great fansite; but then close after a few weeks.

I'd really just give up now, it will fail. Its a waste of yours and our time. Plus you fake your listeners; so wheres the fun in that?

The listeners wasn't actually fake, what they did was put their radio on some 'retro' websites to gain more listeners.

VirtualG
23-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Dont like the down page, the red headers r crap.

Chippiewill
23-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Eurggghghghgh 'orrible maintenance page.... Also why does everyone insist on taking their site down before the next version has even been designed... it just makes it all very rushed.

Whizz
25-06-2009, 11:50 PM
i'm sorry none of you liked the down page, i've decided to re-make it, this one is alot more simple and alot more easier than the other one.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!